chapter 5

After a awhile of talking to Norman on the phone.
He got busy.
So we had to say our goodbyes.

"Oh... Okay, bye.....Norman" -J

"Bye, sweetheart, talk you later." -N

And with that he hang up.

I felt my cheeks heat up. He called me sweetheart.
I threw my face into my pillow and scream in it. My life was changing. I was talking to NORMAN.
             Norman my celebrity crush. My dream guy. Even if he saw me as a friend, I didn't care because at least I got to talk to him, text and sext him. I got to see that he wasn't a bad guy and he's really awesome.

I went back to sleep because I had to pull a double shift tomorrow.
It was nice talking to him. We talk a little about him. He mainly just ask me questions. I guess which is a good thing because I know everything about him. But he knows so little about me.
We just talked about where we live. Of course he didn't give me his address he just told me where he was currently living. And we talked about our favorite colors, which mines was purple. 

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up, it was kinda late almost one in the morning. I got up and felt my stomach growl. So I fled to the kitchen, making myself a sandwich.
               On cue, pops in Daisy. She look like she's been partying all day. And she probably was. I see her, throwing herself onto the couch. In seconds she was out cold. I guess I couldn't watch TV tonight. The couch was occupy.

       I remember about the deep conversation I had with norman. He knew way too much about me. What if he thought I was weird?
   And he never talks to me again.
I went to my room, and search up funny videos to watch before I go back to bed.

Ding!!

I received a message.
I finish the rest of the sandwich in two bites and wipe my hands on my shirt before grabbing my phone. My eyes light up to see that I've gotten a messaged from Norman. I already had saved his number on my phone.

"Hey" -N

And he sent me a pic. It was a picture of him laying in bed.

      I blush when I saw his picture. It made me smile.

"Hello and cool picture" -J

I was nervous and I'm weird. I couldn't think of something else to say.

"Can I see you?" -N

             Damn...

        He wants me to send a picture. I don't like taking pictures. I jump up and apply just a little bit of makeup. Then started fixing my hair. What if he doesn't like my pics and thinks I'm ugly? Then he stops texting me. My stomach felt sick.

I started taking selfies.

"Here" -J

I sent three of my best pictures. I felt nervous. What is he gonna say?

-ugh-

"Aw you look so cute ;)" -N

I felt my cheeks turn red, again. I grin my ear to ear. He called me cute.
Me, cute!

Cute!

Norman called me cute!

"Thank you!" -J

"Your welcome :)" -N

"So how was your day?" -J

A few minutes later he reply.

"It was alrite, kinda slow. But later on I have a meeting with my producer for my other show." -N

"Cool, well I hope your meeting goes well." -J

"How's was your day?" - N

"Eh... Can't complain. But I have to pull a double shift tomorrow." -J

"Sucks, you should probably sleep so you can be able to pull that double shift." -N

Aw someone cared about me.

"Yeah, your right. Goodnight :)" -J

I got into bed and laid on my back waiting for Norman to reply. After waiting for about ten minutes. I decided to fall asleep.