Chapter 33

The next day, Norman came and woke up me and Mingus. Things seem kinda weird with me and Norman. He act like what happen, didn't happen or at least he act like it.
    Mingus was already waiting in the car, I was about to head out when Norman grab me. He pull me in the house, closing the door.  He place his hand on my cheek.

"You look cute, today.", he said smiling at me.

"Thanks, you too.", I reply.

I was turning red.

"I still think about it. The night we spent together.", he said.

"Me too......... Do you regret it?", I ask.

Norman laughed.

"Jane, hell no.", Norman said, "I wish I could make love to you all day, everyday.", Norman continue.

I blush just thinking about it.

I was still sore between my legs but I was ready for round two.

"I'm ready to relive those memories, whenever you are.", I tell Norman.

He smiled at me.

I lean in and he kiss me.

"Don't tease me, Jane. I'll make up pay for it.", he said.

I grin at him as I move closer to the door and leave. He follows behind me.
We both enter the car and drive to this old building with a cross on it.

"We're here!", Ash announced.

All of us get off expect for Ash who dives off to I don't know where. We enter the building and see a group of people already cooking.
A nice lady came over and directed us to a table with plates on it. We were told to serve and give out plates. Soon there was a line of people standing in line to get a free warm meal. Norman stood on my right side and Mingus was on my left. Soon there were crowds of people recognizing Norman and started taking pictures of him and with him.
  Leaving me and Mingus doing all the  work. A man with camera walk over to us.

"You are Norman Reedus' son.", he pointed at Mingus.

Mingus only nodded.

The man then look at me pointing at me next.

"And your his girlfriend!", he smile.

I return his smile and only stay silent.
He took out his camera and snap a few photos of Mingus and I, serving more plates to people.

"So cute." The man said, "Party hard and work harder.".

He then left.

I turn to face Mingus who was staring at the group of people surrounding his dad.

"What's wrong?", I ask him.

"It's just. This is gonna bite us in the ass. Your right.", he said.

"Maybe not.", I reply.

It was getting late and the people were leaving. Norman, Mingus and I stay with a small group of people and help clean.
I was wiping down tables when Norman approach me.

"Jane! You make anything look easy.", he said.

"Well, I could finish faster, if I had help.", I tell Norman.

He smiles and picks up a rag.

"You know, doing this lie is kinda exciting. It's like a rush.", Norman tells me.

"What if people find out? How do you think that would make me look? Girl cheats on fake boyfriend with his father. Dad forces son to fake date his girlfriend. Son gets involved in scandal.", I tell Norman.

Norman frowns and looks down.

I felt bad. I walk towards Norman and wrap my arms around him.

"We will make this work. I don't how but we will.", I try to comfort Norman.

"Jane, your fucking right. But I don't want people knowing. At first I didn't care. But now, I see what you see. I don't want people knowing about us. We're in too deep, already.", Norman tells me.

A lady came in causing me and Norman pull away from each other before she could see. But I'm sure she saw.

Mingus came in.

"Ash is here!", he tells us.

Mingus then continue saying, "There's cameras outside."

I gave Norman a worried look.

"There's no back.", Norman said.

"You guys hold hands. I'll walk behind. We'll jump in the SUV.", Norman commanded.

I look at Mingus holding my hand out. He looks at my hand.

"I don't have cooties.", I tell Mingus.

Mingus glance up at Norman. Norman nodded giving him the okay to grab my hand.
Mingus places his hand on mines. I grip his hand. His hand was moist, like he was sweaty. His fingers were long and skinny. His hands were not like his dad's hands. Norman open the door for us as we walk out.
I look to the ground as Mingus lead me to the SUV.
I saw lights flashing. And people yelling.

"Norman!", they all yell trying to catch his attention.

Finally we all were seated in the vehicle and Ash drove off.
Mingus had already let go of my hand. I turn to face Mingus and saw his face was red.

"She's mine, not yours.", Norman said laughing, noticing that Mingus was red.

"Shut up!", Mingus said.

I laughed.

  Once we got back. Mingus went straight to his room. I was heading towards my room when Norman grab me by the waist.

"Come, sleep with me.", he beg.

We walk to his room. He closes and lock the door behind him.
He stands in front of me and places his lips on mine.

"Strip off your clothes and lay on the bed.", he commands me.

I did as what I was told. I was half naked on the bed and Norman licks his lips and slowly walks closer to me. My body wanted him. I wanted him.

"Kiss me!", he stated.

I bought my lips to him. His lips were wet. He forces his tongue in my mouth. Then he pulls away. He takes off his shirt, but not his jeans. He lays me down. I was confuse at first but he places my legs over his shoulders.  Without warning he rips my underwear off. I give him a look.

"Those were my favorite underwear.", I tell him.

He winks at me. I felt the tingles again.

"I can see your already wet, baby.", he says his voice was deep and sounded so sexy.

"Lay you head back and relax.", he said.

I place my head on the pillow and felt his finger touching my folds. Instantly I let out a soft moan. I feel a finger enter me and moaned out loud. I look up at Norman and see him taking his finger out and licking it.

"Mmmm.... You taste good.", he said.

"Oh! Take me!", I tell him.

He smiles and places his finger back inside me. Moving it around slowly. He enters a second finger and starts moving it around. Feeling all my walls.
More moans come out of my mouth.
He removes his fingers and places them in his mouth.
I lay my head back and feel his hot breath against my inner thighs. His wet tongue slides inside me.

"Oh fuck!", I moan.

He sucks on my swollen clit and licks it.

"Norman!", I moan again.

"Cum! Cum for me baby!", he said as he puts his mouth on my clit again.

He was now licking and eating me out faster.

"Oh Norman...... Yes!", I shouted.