chapter 6

After waking up tired, I got dressed for work. I took a bottle of water and left. I notice Daisy was still on the couch.
I run down the stairs and rush over to my car.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

         Once I got on my lunch my break, I went to check my phone. I had two messages from Norman. They were sent shortly after I passed out.

"Goodnight <3" -N

And he sent another picture of him making a kissy face.

       I smile again. That made my whole day. This picture was gonna help me get through the rest of the day. I was still sleepy so I drove to go get some coffee.

          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          I was folding clothes and notice my time was almost done. The store had already closed so it was empty.           Only me and another worker, (Trey), stayed cleaning the store. He was a nice guy. Didn't talk a lot like me.
I started folding the clothes faster. I rush over to take out the trash.

"Woah stop!" -Trey

I stop in my tracks. I was startled. I turn to face Trey.

"I'll take out the trash, I can't have a girl this late go all the way back there. It's dangerous." -Trey

I put the trash bags down.

"Oh.....okay......thanks" -J

I wasn't gonna say no to help and I kinda didn't wanna go out there anyways.

I waited for Trey to lock the store and I didn't ask him to but he walk me to my car.

"Thanks...Trey." -J

"Yeah you gotta be careful it's really late and a pretty girl like you shouldn't be walking around this late." -Trey

I felt my cheeks heat up. I've never been hit on before.

Nah.

He was just being friendly. I've never talked to him before. I didn't even know even he could talk.

"Um......yeah. Well bye" -J

I got in my car and turn to see him waving goodbye. I waved bye back.

Gosh that was so awkward.

I'm so awkward.

I drove away back to my apartment.
By the time I got back, it was two in the morning. I went in seeing Daisy and Romeo sitting on the couch, cuddling, watching a movie.

"Hey!" -Daisy shouted.

"Hello" -J

I went to the kitchen. Man, I gotta stop eating so late. I went for a light snack. Popping an apple out of the fridge.

"Hey, Jane can you toss me one?" -Romeo ask.

I took another apple and tosses it to Romeo, who catches it.

"So how was your day?" - Daisy ask.

"It was alright, just really tired. Imma gonna go to sleep." -J

I see daisy pout her lips. I knew she wanted to talk to me. We use to be so close having girls night. But when I got a job we kinda drift apart.

"Goodnight!" -Daisy

I yelled night once more and went to my room.

I changed out of my uniform and put on some more comfortable clothes on.

Ding!

I quickly grab my phone and see that Norman had texted me.

I smiled.

"Are you up?" -N

"Yes, are you up?" -J

Yeah I know. I like to think I'm funny.

"Lol yeah, so I have some news!" -N

I stare at the screen.

News?

What does he mean. Like is it good news or bad news?

"What kind of news?" -J

"Depends. I'm traveling near you, for my show. And" -N

My heart stop.... And what?

Does he want to met me? My cheeks heat up and my heart started to race. I couldn't think of anything to say. I got really nervous.

"That's awesome!" -J

I was scared of what he was going to say. What if he wants to met me and I'm not what he expects. I was nervous.

"And I was wondering. Like without cameras around, we can hang out." -N

He wants to hang out!!!!!!

"That sounds really awesome. I would like to hang out. When are you coming?" -J

After a few minutes he reply.

"Well...I'll be there in a couple of days actually. Look I know it's soon, but we can meet in person." -N