Chapter 42

I still had few hours before I was schedule to leave. To leave back home with Daisy. My head was rested on Norman's chest. He was still sleeping. His body was warm and I loved it. I felt like I was hugging a big, warm teddy bear. I felt his hand touch the top of my head. He was petting me like a dog.

"I'm not a dog.", I tell him.

"I know. I just love touching you.", He said.

"Wish we could stay like this forever.", I said.

"Me too.", he reply.

I look up and kiss his chin. He looks down smiling at me.

"Kiss my lips.", he said.

I smile back.

I lift my head higher and kiss his lips. He places his hand on my check and pull me back in for another kiss. I kiss him back and soon his tongue was dancing with my tongue.
I jump on Norman.
  He laughs and places his hands on my waist. He starts licking and sucking my neck.
I let out a little moan and Norman pulls away. I take off my shirt, revealing my sexy bra, that I've been saving.

"Fucking beautiful.", Norman said, making me blush.

He removes my bra and throws it across the room. I grin at him.
He brings his mouth to my left breast. Licking the tip of the nipple. I moan again. He covers my nipple with his mouth. Sucking on it, then moving his mouth.

"Norman..... Don't stop.", I moaned out.

He smirks.

"Sit on my...", He said but then I place my lips against his lips.

I position myself on his hard member, moaning as the tip enters. I rock my body against him.

"Jane....I'm gonna miss you.", Norman goan.

I didn't wanna think about me leaving in a few hours. I just wanted the now moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    After the fun we had, we laid there cuddling each other.

"Norman, promise me you won't cheat.", I said.

I turn to face Norman. He stare at me back.

"Jane, why would I need another women when I have you?", He ask.

"It's just.....I know women must throw themselves at you...and we'll be apart.", I said to Norman.

"Okay, you know I'm not like that. I would never do anything to hurt you.", Norman said.

I lean in more and kiss Norman on the cheek. He smiles and my heart warms up.

We laid there for a couple of minutes.

"I'm going to go finish packing my stuff.", I said as I get up from the warm bed.

"I'll help!", Norman said as he jump out of bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at the airport. Norman held my hand and we walk inside. This was it. I was going back home. My plane number was called and I stood up. Norman pull me in a tight hug and I hug him back.
I dug my face into his shoulder and inhale his scent one last time.

"Bye, for now.", I said as we pulled away from each other.

"Bye, beautiful.", he said making me blush.

He place two fingers under my chin, lifting my head up to face him. My eyes wonder to his lips and then his beautiful blue eyes.

"No, your beautiful.", I said.