Prolouge

The school bell rang and everyone were trying there best to get out to go home for summer vacation. "Hey Freak how are those dreams of yours, been thinking of the 'Apocalypses'" A kid from one of my classes teased me about Weirdmageddon.

"Leave him alone." Mabel yelled from across the hall way. "You shouldn't tease him about that." The kid looked at Mabel and walked away. "Get up Dipper we have to get home so we can go to Gravity Falls." She said with excitement. I laugh and got up. Then we started heading home.

We are almost home and then Mabel stops me. "Dipper are you sure you want to go back to Gravity Falls?" She had a scared look, "Even what happened after Weirdmageddon?"

"Mabel I told you don't talk about that in public you don't know if someone could be listening." I whispered to her. She then continued walking. So I followed her.

I noticed that she was keeping her head down more the usual. I could tell it was about that day it started she still thinks it's her fault. "I wish I did give Bill the portal."

"Mabel it's not your fault you didn't know." She then hugged me and started crying. "Calm down ok, just be glad no one died." She looks at me and smiles.

____

We get home and see are parents watching TV. "Y'all better get ready before y'all miss the bus." We both smile and rush up the stairs. Are parents don't know about Weirdmageddon.

Are room was now plain once more. Mabel looked out the window and saw the bus. "DIPPER THE BUS IS HERE!" She shrieked with excitement. "Wait it looks different?" She then said confused.

I go to the window and on the side it has Pacifica's face and its re-painted. "No way. How did they get there name back?"

We rushed out the front door and went on the bus. "Wait, Waddles come on boy." Then comes Waddles running to the bus with little bags on his sides. When he got on the doors close and we take a seat.

"Well, well isn't Dipper and Mabel Pines long time no see." Said a voice, it sound awfully familiar.

When I look up, I see Pacifica. "What are you doing here?" I said with a little hatred in my voice. I still can't trust her after what happen with the curse on her family.

Then she sat down next to us. "What? I can't see my favorite people in all of Gravity Falls." She is being awfully nice to use.

Mabel seems uncomfortable with her here. "She wants something Dipper you know that. So don't trust her." Wow I'm surprised that she gave up on trying to be nice to her. I can tell Waddles hated her to, he was squalling more the usual.

"Look, Gravity Falls has changed and when we heard y'all were coming back." I can't believe everyone missed us "They told me to come on the bus to greet y'all."

I looked at my watch and started to wonder when Ford and Grunkel Stan will come. Then the bus stopped and the doors opened. "Thank you, we better hurry so we can beat are niece and nephew." Said a man it also sounded familiar.

Mabel looked over the seat and saw Ford and Grunkel Stan get on the bus. "Ford, Grunkel Stan over here!!" Mabel yelled to them. There faces were full of excitement.

"Wow, y'all have grown over these months." Stan said. Then he sees Pacifica sitting down next to us. "Why is she here I though she hated y'all."

She then gets up to let them sit down. "I have changed and everyone is actually moving away from what happened."

Ford and Stan sit down and face to the kids. "Dipper hows things going I've got your e-mails." I always E-mailed Ford about my dreams. "Did he show up in your dreams, better yet does your parents know?"

"They don't luckily and no he hasn't showed up." I tell Ford and then I hear a weird voice in my head. Y.....You think y'all de..defeated I can't di....die. "No this can't be happening." I say as I pull my hat to cover my ears.

"Dipper whats wrong, is it him" Stan asks, then he elbows Ford to open the laptop.

Ford opens it and tries to look for the readings of Bill but the laptop doesn't want to turn on. "Something is wrong, well figure it out when we get to the mystery shack." Ford says and everyone goes silent.