Chapter 10

When the light finally came into the room. I didn't believe what I saw. It was the second week of school, in my mystery class, but I was in the corner of the room. Oh no I'm going to see this in a different point of view.

I looked around the classroom and saw myself. It was fine for now until I saw myself freak out a little. There was a kid siting next to me and he was wondering if I was ok. Then my past self got up and yelled, "BILL WE DEFEATED YOU DURING WEIRDMAGEDDON!" I literally turned to a tomato when I realized it was an hallucination.

Everyone around my past self laughed. Then the teacher stopped everyone and sent me to the office.

I then some how ended up in the office when my parents where in there and I wasn't. What I heard was something a I wish I didn't. They blamed Mabel and planned to separate us, but they reconsidered their idea.

Then I ended up in the cafeteria. My past self was in line with past Mabel and I looked like a shy dog that never lets anyone touch him. "Dipper what happened I saw mom and dad walk out of the office earlier?" She was happy and worried.

I couldn't believe how much I looked at the ground. "I shouted out 'Bill we defeated you during Weirdmageddon' during class and the teacher sent me to the office." My past self said.

People walked by them pointed and laughed at them. My past self was in agony, I never felt like I was in agony.

Then I ended up at the talent show. Past Mabel was next and my past self was helping her. I was at the back of the stage looking at everything.

When it was past Mabel's turn she got excited. My past self started to move the light to follow her. I looked up and I saw Bill next to my past self. I tried to yell at Bill but he didn't hear me. Since its the past I can't interact with it, but I can see when Bill interfered.

Past Mabel was almost done with her act, then Bill took over my past self. All I remember from that was that I was on the stage in pain. Bill walks over to a rope and pulls it releasing a weighted bag. He was trying to hit Mabel. He then pulled another rope but it released the support for the catwalk. My past self fell off the catwalk and the catwalk collapsed on the stage. Past Mabel got out of the way but my past self was pinned a little from the catwalk.

When Bill left my past self's body. He looked at me and laughed then everything went black.

Bill has been interfering with me since then. This time I'm going to ended Bill.