Epilouge

-5 months later-

It was early December and not a single sign of Bill. Everyone is ready for winter break.

The bell finally rang and everyone tried to run out the school doors as fast as possible. Mabel and I were walking down the hallway and everyone was clapping there hands together. They were still thankful for me and my sister for saving them during Weirdmageddon.

Are mom and dad were outside the school with a  moving van. When me and Mabel saw it we were confused. "Um mom, dad what's this for?" Mabel asked and they looked at each other.

"Well since we know how much y'all love to visit your great uncles in Gravity Falls we decided we are going to move there." Mine and Mabel's faces dropped, and we hugged them.

Mabel opened the door to the truck and Waddles jumped out. "Waddles!" Mabel shouted.

We all hopped in and we started to head to Gravity Falls.

___

When we got there, we saw the Mystery Shack got a make over. This time the Mystery Shack was its own little building, and there was a house next to it.

Me and Mabel rushed in and saw Stan, Ford, Soos, and Melody there at the table. "YOU'LL ARE HERE!" Stan and Ford said at the same time full of joy. They pointed up stairs to the attic were me and Mabel will be sleeping, and are mom and dads room was on the second floor.

We ran up to the attic and started to unpack. When we finished, I looked out the window and saw Pacifica, Wendy, and Fiddleford. "Mabel their here." I said excited.

Mabel pushed me out of the way and headed down stairs. When I got there I saw Candy and Grenda hugging Mabel. I looked to the left and saw Pacifica. "Dipper its been a while." She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I blushed. Mabel and her friends gasped.

"Dipper, Fiddleford and I will like to show you something." He said. I walked over to him and he lead me to a closet.

"Its just a closet." I said and then he moved a broom and a doorway opened. "WOW cool."

We got down there and what I saw was breath taking. It was a new lab full of cool stuff. "We made this lab to test on some new weirdness around the world left by Bill." Ford said excited. Fiddleford bumped his shoulder and Ford jumped. "Yes, yes we also made a machine that will keep an eye on Bill, all we need Dipper is you to make that viewing portal." He said.

I snapped my fingers and the portal opened. Ford opened a little hatch for me to put the portal in. When I did the machine lit up and showed Bill suffering. I laughed at that because he put me through so much so it was like revenge.

"Also Dipper since you have some of Bills powers we can use them to help out people and fix stuff." Fiddleford said. Then he pulls out a device that looked like it wouldn't work at all. "Can you try to send an electric pulse through this?" He set it on the ground and I sent the pulse. The device didn't turn on then a the lights on it started to flicker. "Thanks Dipper." He said and he walked over to a machine that looked incomplete.

I guess this my life now. I will be helping Ford and Fiddleford. Heck I can get my education from Ford. Mabel can go to the high school here, and she will be with her friends. Nothing can get in are way of have the best life ever.