Chapter 13

The sky was glowing a blood red. Everyone were was destroyed by Bill. I started to climb out of the crater and saw my family and friends laying there lifeless. "BILL YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS." I said and started to walk away.

When Bill toke over my body he was able to use his powers. So I guess when I kicked him out of my body some of his powers were left in me. I went to where my school was so I can try to save people there.

Some of Bill's goons walked by and I hide. When they walked by I ran to the school. I entered and saw everyone that was in my classes all there. They all were ready to kill me because they hated me. Then Bill ripped of the roof of the school and saw me. "WELL IF IT ISN'T DIPPER!" Bill shouted and sent a bolt of lighting towards me.

I jumped out of the way and tried to send an energy pulse through him to knock him out of the sky, but he beat me to it. Everyone saw me on the ground trying to get up, and started to through stuff at him. "No stop you'll only make him mad!" I yelled to them, but they didn't listen. Next thing I knew they were turned to stone.

I looked down at the ground and everything started to flood my mind. My family was gone, my friends were gone, my home town was gone, and even my favorite place was gone. Bill lifted me up and I didn't stop looking at the ground. "Dipper you have no where to go, everyone you know is dead." He said.

He tried to make me look at him but I didn't. "Bill this ends here with me and you!" I shouted and sent an electric shock through Bill. I then lifted him up and flong him into a water tower like creature. The both hit the ground and created a crater.

Bill flew up and looked at me dead in the eye. "How do you have my powers?" I sent an electric pulse through him and he fell down in pain.

"Since I forced you out, some essence of your powers were left in me." Then I sent another electric pulse through him. He tried to send an electric pulse through me but I lifted him up and slammed him against the ground. "You are never welcome to this dimension ever, if I see you back here I will kill you." I said. Then I froze time and opened a portal to Bill's dimension.

"NO PLEASE I WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING." He shouted pleading for his life. He grabbed on to my leg and I stomped on his hand. The portal grew bigger and I kicked him through it.

The portal closed behind him and I resumed time. Everything went back to normal, and all the monsters went back through the rift.

I walked outside of the school and sat on the steps. There was nowhere for me to go since everyone I cared about is dead.

It started to rain and I walked over to the crater that had my friends and family. When I got there, they weren't there. I panicked and started to look for them. Then I heard her voice, "Dipper your ok!" I turned around and saw Mabel run towards me to give me a hug. She jumped and knocked me down on the ground and started to cry.

"OW, Mabel get off me please." I said nicely and she did. When I got up I saw everyone standing there alive and well. A bit hurt but ok.

Ford saw me and walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Dipper what happened to Bill?" He asked.

I then sighed, "I banished Bill back to his dimension, but I told him if he comes back I will kill him." Ford looked surprised and then looked at all my injures.

"How did you do that," Ford asked me. I told them that when I kicked Bill out of my body some of his essence was still left. They all looked at me in shook.

I saw my mom and dad walk over to me, they looked scared. Then they were happy. "Well Dipper since you didn't kill Bill Chiper we have to keep an eye on him now." Fiddleford said. I then snapped my fingers and showed a little viewing portal to Bill's dimension. Everyone was happy that it was over. No more Bill, and no more Weirdmageddon.