Chapter 7

Ford and Fiddleford ran to me to save me. They started to through boxes all over the place to free me. When they do they see me with cuts and brushes from when the slammed me and the pulses of energy and electricity. "Dipper are you ok?" Ford yelled to me.

I heard foot steps on the steps, I hear Mable, Stan, Soos, Melody, and Wendy gasp. Mable runs to me and screams bloody murder. "Dipper what happen to you was it Bill?!" Mable screamed as she saw me in the state I am.

"Mable move out of the way please, we need to get him to the hospital." She nodded her head and he carried me to the car.

Soos started it up and headed to the hospital.

When we got there, all the nurses screamed and rushed me to a room. They didn't know what to do with all my cuts and brushes.

The doctor walked in and showed us the x-rays and said I had serious fractures in almost all my bones. Then he walked off.

"Dipper what happened down there?" Wendy asked, and I looked at Ford.

Ford nodded to show its ok to say. "We were trying to get Bill to show him self through my hallucinations, but it turned out wrong he started to throw me and slam me." I still remember him throwing me against that rack. "Then he unfroze Ford and Fiddleford and he started to send electric pulses, he also forced them to make a device that will free him, so Ford did and Bill got set free" They all looked at Ford shocked. "But then he tried to erase him but it only weakened him so he sent an energy and electric pulse through me and flung me against a wall." Mabel started to cry, I just couldn't imagine Mabel seeing all that.

Stan walked over to me and held my hand. "Dipper fight this, I know you can, don't let Bill win." He said and looked away, I could tell he wanted to cry.

Melody came over tome and just sat down. Soos was taking this really hard.

Mabel walked over to where Wendy was and stood there. "Can we have alone time?" Mabel asked and everyone left. "Dipper how are we going to defeat him if he is more powerful now?" She wanted to cry but she held it back.

I looked to the nightstand and didn't look her in the eyes. "Mabel I think you should go back home you're safer there." Hearing me say those words made my heart break.

"Dipper... why would you say that?" She started to let out a weep.

I turned to look at her and she look scared. "Its the only way I know you won't be hurt because you aren't in danger anymore." She started to cry a whole lot.

"We wanted to have a fun summer and now its going to be ruined once more thanks to Bill." She was heartbroken.

"Mabel we are going to have a fun summer, we just have to beat Bill." The door then opened and Ford walked in.

Ford sat on the left side of me. "Dipper I was thinking, if we use that weapon I made we can probably erase Bill." I couldn't react because I was in to much pain but I was excited.

"So Ford can you make more?" Mabel asked.

"Well we need 9 of them and you need to hands to use it." He looks at the floor and then looks up. "The only down fall we have to hit him at the same time." At that point my heart dropped. I didn't know what to do.

I attempt to get up but they stop me. "Dipper you can't move for a while so please rest." Mabel said.

____

The doctor walked in and said I have to stay her for 3 weeks. Mabel also asked if she can stay and he said yes.

When that was settled everyone had to leave because visiting hours were over. I looked to my right and I see Mabel in the chair with a blanket. "Dipper please get well, I don't know what I will do if you weren't there for me." She let out a little whimper out.

I tried to get up and I did but it hurt. When Mabel saw me up it was to late I all ready sat next to her. "Mabel no matter what happens I will be there for you because your my sister." She looked at me and hugged me.

I let out a little shriek and she let go. We both laughed then we both fell asleep.