Chapter 11

I open my eyes, I guess he put me in some sort of trance. When I finally come to I see Bill raining havoc on Gravity Falls and my family and friends are trapped inside a cage Bill has.

"BILL CHIPER!" I yelled and I through a rock at him.

He turned around and then through the cage in the direction of the Mystery Shack. "So if it isn't Dipper?" He was a little surprised. "How did you like me messing with your sanity back then?" He then picked me up and pulled me towards him.

I looked him straight in his eye and saw something. It looked like plans, wait there plans to break the bubble. "Bill this ends now, you are asking to be eliminated!" I yelled then he sent both an electric and an energy pulse through me and flung me to the Mystery Shack.

When he started to get closer, I tried to see if everyone one wass ok. Luckily they were ok. "Dipper if you want to see your family and friends again, let me use your body to rain havoc all over this dimension." He then grabbed Stan, Mabel, Wendy, Soos, Melody, Ford, Fiddleford, and Pacifica.

They all started to scream for their lives and I couldn't stand seeing that. "DIPPER DON'T DO IT HE!" Ford shouted and the had an electric pulse run through him.

"Bill stop!" I shouted at Bill. He then flew to look me in the eye.

"So my puppet asked for an encore HAHA!" Shouted in a demonic voice. He dropped them and they all try to run to me. He signaled them to stop and they listened. "It's  a DEAL!" He yelled and stuck out his hand. I looked at my family and friends. Then the next thing you know I shock Bill's hand.

Time froze and he turned to stone, then entered my mind. I was thrown out and then time resumed. "Yes I can complete my plans to destroy this dimension!" He yelled using my body.

Mabel tried to run to my body which is being controlled by Bill. "Dipper I know your in there, please don't leave me!" She shouted out in tears.

I flew over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. "Mabel I'm still here but I do have a plan to defeat Bill just wait." Her tears stopped and she grabbed her weapon.

Bill ran into the forest and headed to the edge of the weirdness bubble. I followed him, and so did everyone else. When we all got there we saw him about to burst it. "NOW WEIRDMAGEDDON WILL GO GLOBAL!" Bill shouted and the weirdness bubble exploded.

The portal from Bill dimension grew and covered the whole sky. Monsters started to flow out and started causing chaos around the world.

I knew this wasn't going to ended well.