Chapter 9

Time resumes and everything gains color again. I get up and run to check on everyone and they are still awake but in pain. There was no time I had to go and weaken Bill before he beings his second step.

I run to the surface and I see everything is destroyed or on fire. "Everyone welcome back to Weirdmageddon!" Bill yelled. He then turned to me and was surprised. "So it looks like you survived but can you survive this!" He yells and sends an electric and an energy pulse through me. I fell down and screamed in agony.

The whole town looks like it did last time. Bill then lifts me up and stares me straight in the eye. "BILL THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW, THE WEIRDNESS BUBBLE AROUND GRAVITY FALLS ISN'T BROKEN!" I yelled at him and then he through me against  the roof of the Shack.

Bill then lifted me up again, and blew the Mystery Shack away. Leaving only the basement intact. I saw everyone down there barely recovering and when they saw Bill they got scared. "So y'all live, well I leave y'all alive so I can torture y'all more." Bill said and dropped me into the basement, then he disappeared.

When I hit the ground I felt all of the electric pulses again. Mabel looked over to me and ran over here. "Dipper what is going on?" She was sacred out of her mind.

Ford looked up so see the weirdness bubble weakened. "No this can't be, Bill must of found a way to break it." I never seen Ford freak out that much.

"Mabel quick grab you weapon when need to find and erase Bill now!" I shouted over an explosion off in the distance. She was more terrified then usual. "Trust me we can stop Bill." I tell her and then she hugs me.

She started to cry in my ear. "What if we can't Dipper, mom and dad will be disappointed." I can tell she is worried about what mom and dad will do.

Pacifica ran over ot us and she didn't looked phased by what was going on. "Mabel suck it up we have to do this to save this dimension." Wait how did she know that, only a few people knows he can destroy dimensions.

I push Mabel away lightly and walk over to Pacifica. "How in the world do you know Bill can destroy dimensions?" She then started to panic and sighed.

"When Bill was set free from your mind he asked me to make a deal with him, and I went with it until-" She looked like she was innocent.

I knew she was trying to play victim here. "PACIFICA I TRUSTED YOU TO HELP US TO DEFEAT BILL, BUT NO YOU MADE A DEAL WITH HIM!" I yelled at her and yanked the weapon out of her hands. "You are still a link in the worst family chain."

She started to walk off, and everyone was looking at me like I killed someone. Stan walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Dipper are you sure this is the right thing to do." I looked at him and everyone else.

"I think I made a mistake?" I said and Pacifica stopped. She turned around and Started walking towards me. When she did I saw something familiar. No this can't be. Her eyes were glowing yellow. I looked at everyone else and same with them. No this can't be happening.

Bill appeared and everyone walked to him. "Now Dipper YOU will suffer through all the bad moments in your life," He lifted me up and sent an energy pulse through me. "We'll go back when you first thought of me in a LONG time." HE then froze time and teleported me to a dark place. When light finally came in the room I couldn't believe what I saw.