S t o r y # 2

Sad story #2

There was a 16 year old girl, she was kinda new in town. Her mom set her up with a babysitting job for a cute little 6 year-old boy. The 16 year old had worn a pair of shorts that showed the hundreds of scars that lined her thighs & upper legs without her realizing. Her and the little boy where sitting on the living room sofa coloring when the little boy knowdessed her scars.

"I know how you got those." The little boy said peting them.

"How?"

With a straight face the little boy started coloring again and began talking.

"Well, I've seen these before... My big sister had a lot of them. When I asked her she said the mean people from school did this. And that when the people where mean to her, she started being mean to herself..."

The baby sitter hugged the little boy.

"Where is your big sister?"

"Mom said she went on a vacation to a hotel because she was too sad all the time. I went to see her once. The hotel wan't that nice and the people wern't very nice ethier. She wasn't any happier. I just want her to come home. Please... Please never go on vacation far far away." 

The babysitter grabed to little boy and hugged him.

" I promise I'll never ever go there."

Soon it was bedtime and the little boy went right to bed snuggling with his stuffed animals.

Months later she still baby sat that little boy. He really made her happy.

The happy ending to this story was that the 16 year old never cut again. That little boy saved her life in a way. The baby sitter never did know what happened to the older sister but she vowed to never have to see her in a room down the hall.

<3