Is it wrong if I like Him...

I mean, we never knew each others names before we first talked, and I sure as hell didn't think He would even talk to me. It was kind of my own perfect little fantacy....

It all began on the bus when I was sitting alone, and He sat by me. There were enough seats were as He could have sat with His friends or even alone if He wanted. But He didn't, and that really shocked me.

We exchanged names and interests and we talked, and talked, and talked. It had no strings attatched; no pressure. It was just us.

Even the next day we talked as he sat by me on the bus for the second time, and still we never ran out of things to say. We were face to face, not even an inch away and the air was comfortable even with the small gap between us.

It was then when I had found my true feelings laying on my old squeeky bunk bed that night. My own boyfriend was embarrassed by me in public, and never said more than 3 words to me.

But He gave me attention and a person to vent to. I had found a friend, that didn't judge me, or try to change me but He supported me. He was the support beam to the broken walls I had built around myself. And that really meant somthing to me.

It wasn't until our last day with the friends we've made over the week when I was crying during our good- byes when I had fallen for Him.

It was actually kind of funny, he had writen his name on my arm with black sharpie so I wouldn't forget and as I cried you hugged me tight  for the first and last time until next summer.

Camp ended, but my memories still linger back to those days on the bus. He was sweet and kind, but so understanding. And that made me feel loved and cared about.

All thought I am still stuck in a one sided relationship with some one who doesn't love me, in the back of my mind I know that at least one person thinks the world of me.

To: G.A

Love: A.W