Eton

It was the last day of classes at Eton College before school is out for summer, everyone was finishing their final Exam for the year. Every single person was twitching in his seat. Finally the time rolled around when they could dismiss for the summer.  Harry and his friend, Guy, was walking to their dorms to do the final packing, when Harry banged into a girl.  Literally, walked right into the girl. She was a very pretty girl, brunette haired, blue eyes, little to no makeup. 

"I am so sorry." Harry said. He then aided her in getting up.

"It is fine." The girl said "My name is Fleur Belmont, and you must be Prince Harry... " 

"How did you guess?"

"Other than the fact you... have two grown men following... you.." Fleur paused, looked at Harry, and then saw her brother John Belmont with his friend, Will Macabee. Fleur said "Alright.. well my brother is here and I have to go before my mum shows up with embarrassing photos."   John stalked off towards there home. 

"Well Bye..." Fleur called back to the boy...Harry.

Fleur and John along with Will walked to their home (the picture above)

Fleur and John along with Will walked to their home (the picture above). Fleur was thinking of Harry. 

She was wearing a very casual outfit

She was wearing a very casual outfit.  Her outfit was a bright blue shirt, brown leather boots and jacket, jeans, and a bright blue purse."How did you end up talking Harry?" John sounded annoyed. Fleur looked at him and said "He was walking out and banged into me. I did not stalk him.. and stop sounding annoying. I haven't even got his number. So... stop being protective." 

John did not talk to Fleur until they saw their mom, Victoria, leaning against the door preparing to be annoyed "Why are you so late." 

Next day

Fleur wore a grey shirt, read button up around her waist, black legging and completely black converse

Fleur wore a grey shirt, read button up around her waist, black legging and completely black converse. Fleur had her blonde hair up and she was wearing a bright red lip. "Mum! I am going to the shops with Lily." She yelled getting prepared to leave. "Alright." 

By the time, Fleur ended up in front of Lily's House. Lily was pacing back and forth without looking up. Fleur said "Hey.." Lily twitched and said "You are  late.." Fleur looked at her phone and said "nope..." Lily immediately picked her head and said, after looking at her phone, "Oh.. Shit I was wrong." 

Fleur smirked. Fleur and Lily walked into town and they were meeting up with their friends,Simon, Jimmy, and Cassie. Fleur saw his red hair before Lily did. He was sitting there.. two tables over with a group of guys and then girls. Fleur paused and Lily turned and said "Fleur.. are you coming." 

"Yeah.. do you someone you have photograph of.. not me or our friends." Fleur whispered without thinking.

Lily looked at her like she was crazy but quickly saw it. That was the moment Fleur would muse about for years to come. Lily, the normally sane, calm, serene friend, stood their freaking out, yelling his name, which caused the serenity of the restaurant to disappear,  then Harry caught  eye, she was blushing, which caused Lily to freak out more, and then the owner of the establishment was about to become pit-bull-like and try to kick them out, but was stopped by Harry, who said he knew me, which caused a whole other fit of Hysteria from Lily, which her boyfriend Jimmy had to calm her down. 

After Lily sat down with Jimmy,  Harry looked at Fleur and said "So I guess that we are even.. I run into you.... and your friend fan girls into hysteria." 

"Possibly... Can I have your number?" Fleur asked "I mean since this is our second time in less than two days that we have.."

"Sure." 

Fleur and Harry did not see but a bunch of people where currently taking pictures. Then by the time, Fleur and Harry decided that they were going to sit down,  there friends have actually pushed there tables together and have only two seats together. "Fleur, You and Harry are sitting together." 

They sat down and were talking. It quickly became flirty, then the waiters asked for orders, and then it was the time for the inquisition. It looked like they were on trial. But they both said "We met for about two minutes. If that." which quickly ended the inquisition. 

At the end of two hours, Harry and Fleur, in their friends' eyes were already a couple. The Paps, who were discreetly taking pictures of them, were phoning their employers and saying "The prince has a girlfriend." Harry and Fleur were currently flirting and Harry finally had the nerve to ask Fleur out. But, He wanted to wait and see if she was a good person...