Chapter 3. Lunch Hall.

*CASEYS POV*

When we were allowed to leave the stage I was glad, There were too many people there. Annoying geeks.

I got up and walked around for a bit, My headphones still in. I didnt know where I was exactly but atleast there wasnt many around.

"Hey," Someone yelled. I didnt know if they were calling me or not so I just pretended I didnt hear them over my headphones. Someone tapped my shoulder and I took one out.

"What?" I huffed.

"You're new here right?" She asked me.

"Yeah so?" I added back rudly.

"Oh just asking, Cause watch your back. News is going around that you got Niall Horan as a roomate."

"He's annoying, everyone is." I scoffed at her.

"Oh, well then I guess you wont hook up with him then right? Because he's Holly's ex, And she's one jealous cow. So, Aslong as you two are in the same room. She'll be pulling tricks like a magician." She said

I laughed.

"I was sent too the Juvinile Detention Centre twice, I think I can handel her." I walked off and found a giant lunch Hall, the smell of the food lured me in. I looked around at the packed hall and seen an empty table, Before heading towards it I grabbed a tray and got some food. I walked back to the table and sat down and began eating.

"Uhm, excuse you." A girl said. I looked up at her and her four friends.

"This is the cheerleaders table, its the best table I guess you're new so uh.. go sit somewhere else." She said 'politly'

"Holly right?" I started

"Oh gee, I'm more poular then I expected girls." She raised her hand and fanned herself.

"Uhh yeah listen i'm not moving and you cant make me.. like, See that trashcan? I'll throw you in if you dont fuck off." I yelled at her smiling.

Her mouth fell into the shape of an 'O' along with the four others, I looked around to see everyone staring at me.

"Sup?" I awkwardly smile at them.

****

"Threatning a camper on the first day." The guidance councillor said to me.

"Casey, I understand you have been sent her for your behaviour, Correct?" He asked me.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'

"Its your first day so i'll let you off.. but Casey.. Please try and get along with the other campers." He pleaded before opening the door to let me out.

I was almost out the door when he put his hand infront of me.

"And Casey.." He coughed at the end of the sentance.

I sighed inanger and handed him back the gold necklace I seen on his desk.

Asshole.

"Hey,"

"Oh no.. not you again." I sighed to be met by the girl that informed me of Holly.

"I'm Jasmine, Everyones talking about you." She peppily said.

"You were the first person, like ever to stand up to The Cheerbitches." She cussed.

"Really? This camps full of pussy's then, there a bunch of scrawny little hoes." I added giving a weird look to her.

"Oh.. uhm well, After you left Holly didnt go near the table. Even though you were gone. I think you scared her." She added.

"Good! now leave me alone!" I half-yelled at her before walking ahead.

Her voice is so annoying, Its so fucking peppy and bubbly. Its just ew.

I got back to my dorm to see Niall and two friends. Ugh.. I turned to leave but they called me back. I faced them and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm Harry," One of them aid putting their hand out for a handshake. I kept my arms crossed and he took it back awkwardly.

"Hi Casey." The other said.

"Do I know you?" I asked him rudly.

"Uh.. well no? I guess, I'm Liam. I was in your school for-."

"Oh yeah, You're the goody-two-shoes, Go figure you'd be here." I said mockingly.

"Uhm.. yeahh." He replied.

I walked in and shut the door and turned to the closet to get my wooly jumper It was bloody freezing, I could just feel six eyes on me. I took it out and took off my top leaving me in just my bra.

"Stop looking you perverts." I said not even turning around, They all looked at eachother and I put my jumper on before turning around to face them again.

One of them nudged Niall and he just gave a look at him.

I gigled,

"Just cause theres a boy in the GIRL's dorm doesnt mean i'm gunna change in the shower rooms. Its technically my room you know." I said to the Curly one that nudged him.

He bit his lip, "Niall wanna switch rooms?" He asked.

"Shit Harry, Its 8pm. Mrs.Cunningam will be around to check we're all back." Liam gasped.

"Ah fuck." Harry replied to him before they both got up and said goodbye to Niall. I just rolled my eyes and sat on my bed taking out my phone.