Chapter 13. Reputation.

(Guys I just realized Casey wore a 'Little Black Dress' to the party xD omfg my story has a #MidnightMemoriesChapter whoop:D) 

"So thats how I lost my cat." Jasmine finished her story.

This. Girl. Will. Drive. Me. Nuts. WHY IS THEIR NO ROCKS IN A FUCKING FOREST?! I WANT TO BASH HER HEAD IN. SHE. WONT. SHUT. UP.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?!" I said to Joey.

"Does it involve driving and crazy?" He added.

I nodded and we both sighed.

"Oh, a crazy driving story? TelL me!" Jasmine said with enthusiasm.

"Oh my god, once apon a time  you drove me so mad I fed you too a sea monster, The fucking end." I said sarcastically.

Joey laughed like mad.

"A sea monster." He chortled

*Nialls pov*

"Did you hear Casey slapped Holly this morning?" Conor asked me.

"Yeah, why though?" I asked back

"Did you not see the pictures?" Conor said taking out his phone

"Pictures?"

Conor showed me some pictures of me and Casey at the party lastnight then showed me Holly's comment.

"What the fuck, I was to drunk to even know it was Casey. She's not a slut, or alcoholic. She is naughty though." I laughed at the last part, Conor joining in.

"On a serious note though, thats like her new reputation. Along with abusive." Conor said to me.

"Thats why she hit Holly, Casey must have gotten mad about it and hit her. Casey fucked me out of her bed when she saw me. She hated the idea of us sleeping together." I explained to Conor.

"Ohh rejection." He chortled

"You know what she said to me the other day actually." He quickly added

"What?"

"That she has two sides, so I just said 'A good and a bad one' then like she said 'A bad one and a dirty one try avoid one of them' and that her good one didnt exist, Like thats really hot but at the same time it was like.. 'oh please dont kill me" 

"Her dirty side is honestly a ride." I added.

"Is that all you can think about right now?" Louis said unamused.

"Yeah, she's actually really good at it." I smiled to Louis, while he facepalms.

"Oh my god I know, right? I heard she takes drugs too." 

"Really? gosh can she get any worse." Two girls said passing us.

I could tell they were talking about Casey, If I hadnt drank so much lastnight this wouldnt of happend..

"Lou, I'm gunna head back, okay?" I said getting up and walking back to our room.

When I got there I saw Holly outside the door.

Oh sweet Jesus what now.

"Niall, what were you doing with that whore lastnight?!"

"She's not a whore okay? and its none of your buisness, Christ stop being so stubborn and jealous all the time, You do this everytime I meet a girl, You always want to get back together again. I'm not stupidly going back with you again." I started.

"I broke up with you for good ok?" I waved her off and shut the door in her shocked face.

Hah.. I win.