Chapter 10. Malteasers Part 2

I reached my destination and looked around the crowded area, Drunken teens everywhere.

I walked passed a few people and made it to the drinks table, I picked up a perfectly cold alcoholic-coke and turned around taking a sip.

I searched the crowd for someone to hit up, Someone not-too-drunk anyway. As I looked high-and-low I noticed Joey in the corner alone, I wonder why? I walked up to him having to push some people out the way and swat away drunk assholes before actually getting to him.

"Hey." I said to him,

He looked up and his eyes widend.

"Uhh.. hi? I didnt think you'd come." Said with a less jolly tune then usual.

"Well, I like parties." I said sitting next to him.

"Really? wowzers. I did not think this was your style." He replied.

"Why are you all alone?"

"Oh, the rest are half-drunk, I'm not a big drinker." He replied.

"You look pretty today." He added.

"Thanks." I said taking another sip of my drink, looking in all directions again.

I finished off the coke with one last big gulp and threw the cup away.

"I'm gunna get another, be right back." I said getting up

"Do you want one?" I asked him.

"No thanks, I might go home soon." He answerd me.

"Oh, okay be back in two minutes." I replied and walked away back to the drinks.

On my way I bumped into Liam.

"Casey?"

"What?" I replied annoyed.

"You look.. differant? well anyway, Have you seen Niall? He's missing."

I nodded no and walked on ahead, I could just feel him watching my ass.

I got another drink and took it all in one sup then got another.

I know. I'm a heavy drinker to be honest. I dont drink often though.. thats probably why. Ohh thats strong.

"What the hell did I just drink." I turned around to the table and checked the bottle I got it from, Oh. I just drank  half the bottle of Vodka that Conor spiked the drinks with,

Might aswell drink the rest. I continued drinking and began to get tipsy as I was near the end of it. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I faced the guy and put my arms on his shoulders and kissed his neck.

"Hey baby girl." He slurred.

"Hey." I slurred back.

He lifted me up and sat me on the table, I closed my eyes and we started roughly kissing. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted it. We just stayed there for a while making out to our hearts content.

"Wanna go back to mine?" I said between the kiss.

"Fuck yeah." He said, We pulled away and the second we did I grabbed his hand and we quickly made our way to my dorm.

I pushed open the door and he turned me around and kissed me again as we walked backwards he began to take off my dress without breaking the kiss, I slipped out of it and he pushed me onto my bed.

He got on top of me and took his shirt off and started to take off his jeans. We were both now just in our underwear and he leaned in closer.

"You're such a pretty kitty." He whisperd, nibbling on my ear.

"Meow." I said seductivly, he giggled and positioned himself above me.

He looked at my chest and his eyes widend.

"You're boobs are huge."

"Double D, hunny boo." I winked.

He pulled off my underwear while I took his off then he slipped his hands under my bra, He enterd me making me moan and began to move inside me.

He started thrusting faster, hitting my walls soothingly with every thrust. Him moaning made me moan, They were such a turn on.

"Go harder." I instructed him,

He went harder into me, and I dug my nails into his back. 

All of a suden he stopped,

"What are you doo..." I was cut off when I felt his tongue swirl around my sensitive area.

It felt so good, He started at the bottom opening my lips and worked his way up my clit sucking it, he licked a bold stripe along my walls and he moaned into me, sending me over the top. With one last suck I came and he swallowed it

He raised back up to my face and gave me one last kiss before flopping down beside me, He looked wrecked.

We both huffed and puffed until we fell asleep.

What a night.

 ************************************************************************************************************

IF YOUS WANT CHAPTER 10 YOULL VOTE AND FOLLOW MY OTHER WATTPAD: HoranLover2k13 

STOP BEING GHOSTS! xD