Chapter 43. Broken Love.

As I walked up to the goodbye party a few of the boys walked up to me along with Niall, I couldnt help but let a small smile escape onto my lips. I missed them all so much I was almost going to explode.

He's no good, just leave him. 

Make him suffer, the way you did.

Get revenge.

Oh shut up you piece of crap. Yes, i'm mentally giving out to my own mind. But who gives a shit?! 

"Hi Case-" Harry started to speak but I interupted him with the biggest hug ive ever given anyone and what i'm guessing was a form of 'birdcall' type of squeeky thing..

"I missed you all so fricken much oh my god!" I yelled, I hugged the rest and looked around a little confused

"Where's.. Joey?" I asked them all.

 "We don't know, he left earlier but it was atleast an hour ago." Liam added shrugging.

We all continued on towards the party but I couldn't help but get lost in thought. Where could he be? I mean.. why would he go so earlier without even telling anyone? This isn't right to be honest.. maybe he just had something important todo? OR maybe he went back for one last shift at the lake? I don't know, either way i'm sure he's fine

"You fucking whore, Niall was good to you." I heard a girl scoff at me, My full attention following to meet her glare.

"You treated him like a dog."

"No I fucking didn't." I yelled at her, stopping in my tracks, the boys didn't notice as they were a few steps ahead but yeah, whatever.

"Yes you d-."

I interupted her by slapping her in the face and throwing her to the floor, her scream must have alerted the boys as I heard them rush back,

I was about to kick her in the stomach when I was oulled away from her and held back.

"Take it fucking back, stupid jealous cow." I yelled at her, Struggling in.. uhh. Oh Harry's grip.

"Casey, whats go-."

"Get off me." I interrupted Harry elbowing him into his chest making him let go.

"You're fucking phsyco holy fuck." The girl yelled at me getting off the floor.

"Now i'm fucking phsyco?! look, nothing gives you the fucking right to say that okay, you're just jealous cause I had him and you didn't. I'll beat you to shit if you-.. if.. you.."

Oh my god.

I'm just like her...

I'm just like my step mother.

I looked at the terrifyed girl and frowned, almost on the verge of crying. "I'm so sorry.." I trailed on, before turning and heading back towards the cabins.

I didnt want them to know I was crying.. so I tried my best to hide it. "I'm uhm.. bye." I said to them, their face's twisting with confusion.

 As I walked back to my dorm, the tears spilling down my cheeks. I could'nt help but think about the images that flashed in my head just awhile ago...

The girl..

She looked like Taylor.

Poor, helpless Taylor.

And I was our step mother.

Attacking her like an animal.

No this can't happen, I promised myself i'de be the exact opposite and protect her with my life. Cause no matter how loving my father actually is he still won't do anything to stop that beast, that whore that..