Chapter 18. Voices.

*TRIGGERRRRRRRRRR WARRRRRRNING*

"Sound check?" I asked.

"Yeah, for a gig were doing tonight." Dave added

"Oh, is it the one that our lame ass camp is seeing tonight?" I asked again.

"Uhh.. I dunno." Dave replied.

"Bri wheres Candice at?"

"I think she went shopping."

As I sat down and watched them set up and talk, I looked back and seen Joey leave. I watched him go until he shut the door and walked passed the windows. Wheres he going? He cant just leave me here?! ugh.. great.

You're stupid, you're ugly, step out of your comphort zone, Break your confidence. You have no self-esteem, you're rude, you're weird you're a terrible person.

I heard voices say, over lapsing eachother, wHO SAID THAT?!

Why are you still alive? no one likes you, Run. These people find you annoying, No distractions, Death wants you. Die. You're horrible. You're terrible. you're hideous, you're-

"JUST SHUT UP!" I screamed and started bawling crying.

I  knew exactly what was going on now.. Dave, BriBry and a few stage hands gave me a weird look.

"Go away.." I whisperd to the voices in my head, cupping my face in my hands.

There back.

The worst things that had ever happend to me came back, flooding me with terrible memories.

I heard the two run up to me as they both sat beside me asking what was wrong, and... they're too close ugh, why are they so close?!

"Casey, are you okay?"

"What happend?"

"Casey?"

I didnt reply to them I just cried, Bribry got up and said he was going to ring and see where Joey was.

Dave went to hug me and I shot up, "Don't touch me." I said.

"Okay, sorry." He replied and put his hands on his lap.

I sat back down and whipped my tears away.

They can't be back.

They just can't be.