Chapter 40. Rumours.

*tHANKS TOO @OneDirection_Babe for the idea of this chapter! Follow her!

So.. theres been alot of extra musical activitys this week, for preparation of the Compition. Everyones spreading rumours about who the 'Mystery judge' is. 

I wonder if its someone really famous? Or even a tiny bit famous?

Hrmmm..

Well.. as you've guessed, Me and Niall split up.. and somehow ive managed to end up the bad one with all the rumours about us on why we broke up,

"Its cause she fucked Harry in the bathrooms"

"Casey broke his heart, bitch."

"She slept with half the camp,"

"She told Niall it was all a joke."

Yeah.. those rumours.. I don't mind the rumours are about me its just you know.. i'm heart broken too? We broke up because we didnt know what we would do when Camp was over, and we BOTH couldnt take it anymore anyways..

As I headed to the auditorium everyone was huddled in a circle, everyone accept the teacher who wasnt even here?

One looked at the door and seen me standing there and turned back, informing the rest,

When a bunch of heads shot to me I raised my eyebrows and gave a weird look.

"What?!" I half-yelled.

Jasmin skipped up and I cringed, what the fuck..

"Uhm, Casey.. Joey was with a few people in town and they went to check out the other compition and one of them was.. really, reaaally good." She explained with pauses fiddling with her fingers,

Everyones eyes were locked on us chit chatting.

"Uhm.. so?" I snarkily replied.

"We were hoping you'd reconsider on..well on..uhm." She trailed off, me loosing interest.

"No." I bitterly shot walking to my seat the bunch running up and begging me.

"ITS A COMPITION! THE PRIZE IS A ONE YEAR RECORD DEAL, WHATS THE POINT OF ME ENTERING?!" I screamed as they all crowded around me.

They all murmured and answerd like a crowed of screaming fans, I dont even know half these people?!

"If I win, I'll get the record deal! Don't y'all want to be famous?!" I roared,

They all shut up and looked at eachother,

"But, none of us will beat Chantelle.. we atleast want our camp to win once..." One of the people in the back said.

"This camp never won? wow.. lame." I sighed throwing my head back and closing my eyes, crossing my arms.

Just then the door burst open along with my eyes, everything upside down as a result of my head hanging down.

Our instructor walked in with a man, he was quite tall and wore a woolly jumper, a hat and sunglasses. And a bloody polo shirt? ew..

I dont see the point of all those...

I sat back up and everyone went back to their seats around me.

Sir began to explain who he was. "This is Oliver he'll be here inspecting us today." He started offering him a seat.

Oliver waved keeping his mouth shut as everyone said ahello back part from me, I just giggled.

"something amusing, Mrs.Evans?" The instructor spoke to me.