Chapter 12. Stick With Me.

Everyone looked at me as I walked in late, I seen Joey sitting alone. He looked bored.

"Stop looking at me! Jesus." I yelled at everyone as I walked down. I sat next to Joey and he smiled.

"Hey Casey." 

"Hi." I said looking at his guitar.

"Its already fixed?"

"Yeah, I just fixed it when I went home from the party, You never came back.. So I figured you either forgot or went home." He explained to me.

"Uhh.. both. Sorry!" I said to him covering my mouth with my hand at the fact I forgot.

"Its okay, I was bored of it anyway."

"So, should we start?" I asked him.

"Yeah okay,"

Just as he handed me the guitar the doors opend and a very angry Holly stood there with an Ice Pack on her face.

She walked down to me, I smiled as she got closer.

"The councillor wants to see you." She said to me.

"Taddle tale." I smiled pushing past her.

"See ya later Joey." I said before I left Joey with a confused face.

***

"Casey! Attacking one of our campers is well beyond the boundries! I dont care what little quaryll you two have going on, You should've just come to me if there was a problem!" He yelled at me.

"Look, I'm too bored to put up with your next big speach about this just give me the punnishment?" I rushed him.

He sighed with frustration.

"From now on you will always have to be acompanied with my daughter, She will monitor you." He said.

"Sir! I dont need any stalker following me!" I yelled at him,

"Leave, she's waiting outside."

"Ughh!" I wined before throwing the wooden stool at his bookshelf knocking a bunch of books out.

He sat down and put his head in his hands "I'm too old for this job."

I left to be met with.. Jasmine.. Brilliant.

"Stick with me Casey! i'll keep you out of trouble." She said giddishly.

"Your dad's an old cunt." I said to her walking down the wooden stairs.

"Oh.." She said following me.

"Well lets get you back to your lesson!" She exclaimed grabbing my wrist, me quickly pulling it back.

***

"Hi Joey." I said with my arms crossed.

"H-.." He looked at Jasmine behind me and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, thats my stalker." I said taking a seat.

"Actually i'm her monitor! Too keep her out of trouble."

I sighed and facepalmed.

"Lets just get to work." I said to Joey.

He nodded and handed me the guitar. He started me on the C note again.