Chapter 42. Packing My Memories.

It was the last day of camp so there was no classes and stuff today, There was a goodbye party thing on at 4pm but.. yeah..

I spent all of today packing away my clothes and things, Niall had come in just a few minutes ago to do the same thing.

As I folded up my yellow skinnys I giggled to myself putting them in my suitase.

That was the day he sat back to watch me dress, The day we walked hand in hand for the first time. I'de kill to go back in time for that, but.. theres no point on getting back together, We would never see eachother again.

Thinking of me and him together led me on to other memories, like when I first met Joey, my life saviour in other words.

And when I kissed him.. to make Holly jealous while wearing Nialls hoodie.. I regret using him like that, leading him on.

But still..

And when we went to see BriBry and Dave in concert, and pushed Blake in the fountain then later that day I met..

I met Taylor...

I can only hope Blake hasnt said anything to his mum, She would be furious if she found out.. if he had to find out about the break up from me rather then his mum.

What if he did..

What if she beat up Taylor..

What if i go home to find a bloody and bruised sister? All scared and shaken up from the beating? Or worse, what if dad decides he missed her like last time and they got back together?!

He's not that stupid is he..

I whipped away a single tear that fell on my cheeks and took in a deep breath releasing it.

Soon the tears began to drop like I was a waterfall. I sat on my bed and put my head in my hands crying into them.

Niall spun around, wide-eyed and hopped over leaning down beside me.

"Are you okay?!" He said putting a hand on my back.

I didnt reply I just hugged him, He tightly gripped my waist and tried to calm me down by whispering reassuring things.

"Shhh, whats wrong? its okay Casey." He soothed leaning his head on my shoulder.

"You.. wouldnt.. Understand." I sobbed into his shoulder gripping the fabric layed on his shoulders as I rested my head on one of my hands.

He hesitated before speaking again.

"Why don't we talk anymore?" He sighed pulling back, me still tugging on his tee-shirt.

I shrugged and looked at him with my puffy red eyes, Still lightly crying.

He looked at me with pitty and dried my eyes then wiping his hands on his pants to rid of the mascara stains on them.

"I didnt think us breaking up mean't loosing you completely..." He said looking down.

"I didnt either.." I sobbed.

Stop talking to him,

He hurt you remember?

He just wants to break you all over again.

The voices caught me off guard and I started bawling again, Niall pulling me back in for a hug.

"Its okay!" Niall hushed me

No its not.

"Casey you'll be fine, please dont cry."

He's lying. You'll never be 'okay'

As the voices and Niall mentally battled me I pushed him off me.

Stop it, stop it! Shut up, go away. I fought back against the horrible voices.

Niall looked at me as I had my head clutched between my knees, my hands resting on the back of it.

"Get out of my head.." I whisperd to the voies, lightly crying.

"Casey.." Niall called me, putting a hand on my back.

"You're kinda scaring me.. seriously whats wrong?" He said now patting my back as he sat beside me on the bed.

"There back Niall.." I sobbed.

"What is?" He asked me with sorrow filling his eyes.

"The voices." My voice cracked into a very low whisper, bearly audible.

"The what?- oh.." He snapped into realization.

"Want me to get Joey?" He asked me.

"No!" I yelled shooting up my head to look at him.

"Okay!" He retreated.

I took a few deep breaths, getting ready to explain to him why they were back. 

As I did Niall listend carefully and cautiously, pulling the odd frown here and there. 

"Casey, don't listen to them.. ide never do anything to hurt you. You know that? And.. i didnt mean to hurt you when we broke up.. I mean we broke up with eachother.." He added swipping a hand threw his gelled hair.

"I know.. but.. everyone stopped talking to me the minute we broke up, Rumours were spread.. its like the whole world turned against me and praised you like a god." I slowly replied.

He opend his mouth to reply but shut it again and looked down, looking sorry.

"Uhm.. I know.. to be honest, I didn't mean for that to happen.. it just did." He said shooting back up with the last words.

I sighed and took in a few more breaths, 

"Its okay.. we're not here for much longer anyways.. i'm sure to get expelled over everything i've done.. including the 'little' run-a-way session." I spoke looking at Niall.

He giggled and looked at me.

"So.. you okay now?" He asked me.

I smiled and nodded, He stood up and went back to do whatever he was doing and I looked at the suitcase beside me, My smile slowly fading.

Tomorrow.. its all over. After the compition we'll all be going home. I'll never see him again, or Joey.. or Louis and Harry, Liam and Zayn, Conor and Shane.. Holly, and her pack of sluts.

As hard as it is to say it. Those three girls kept it sortof interesting here. They always had some sort of drama hidden under they're sleeves. Just waiting to pop out and start some sort of evil.

I didn't hate it here..

I loved it.

And I loved it alot.

"Good luck tomorrow." Niall said breaking me out of my thoughts.

I looked towards the door where he was standing and gave a small smile.

"Yeah, i'll need it."