dreaming of him already!

his flawless face leaned in closer and closer I felt my heart skip a beat.  he was definitely undeniable.  just as his lips lightly touched mine I woke up.  my hand immediately went up to my face and I looked over at Georgia she came back late last night and looked exhausted.  pulling the blanket over my head I tried to get back to sleep after all its only 3 am and later on I have an important final. finally managing to fall asleep my dreams shifted back to Jesse. .. this time we were having a picnic out side on the campus field and he bring out the biggest bouquet of flowers I had ever seen.

after a few hours of rest I was awoken by the sound of two voices and to no surprise it was Jesse and Georgia flirting around like they always do.  I peaked from under the covers to see what they were up to.  Jesse had his hand intertwined in Georgia's blonde hair and their kiss was so passionate it seemed like they were gonna eat each other up.  he caught a glimpse of me peeking and winked.  embarrassed I quickly dropped the covers my face must look like a tomato or worse.  apparently Georgia didn't notice me snooping because the kiss went on for what seemed like half an hour.

after they left I hopped into the shower.  I'm totally late to bio!  and all for snooping on those two! after getting cleaned I slid on some jeans and a t-shirt grabbed my binder and ran out not noticing the note on my night table