let's go out

woahhh some sexy stuff going on,  that last chapter was intense I actually didn't plan that ending. ......or did I?

nope I didn't

so here I am sitting in my room listening to my chemical romance and fall out boy. ... thank them for this chapter. .

Inspiration~ ~~~~~

Anyways I'm gonna do a Valentine's day special!  hooray!

I woke up to the smell of beer and some cologne. lasts nights evens were blurred and I guess I didn't wanna think much about it. I felt safe in His strong arms.  he shifted slightly and I looked up at his face. 

It was a fair and slender, his chocolate brown hair adorned his face perfectly. 

I watched him for a while in awe that such perfect people could exist in this world. 

as my  finger slid across his colar bone his eyes fluttered open

"hey there"  he mumbled in a deep and sexy voice

"hi"  I say my face red with embarrassment

"last night was the best night of my life. .. I swear" 

"r-really? "

"yeah. ... you're a lovely girl but a freak when you party" 

"I'm so sorry"  I covered my face

"its a good thing"  he said placing a gentle kiss on my neck. 

I snuggled close to his body as his arms wrapped tighter around me

"you don't even know my name" 

" your name is Ella" 

I looked up at him perplexed. . how did he know that? 

"my step-brother is your roommates boyfriend" 

my eyes widened this hunk of junk is Jesse's step-brother! ?

he looked at me with his beautiful eyes and smiled

"so what do you say Ella wanna make this something official? " .

my heart was racing.  he was really asking me out.  and he is so gorgeous and kind. 

"s-sure"  I said looking at him. 

"great "

**** After a few hours* *****

we went out for ice cream.  the parlor was cold but he held me close as I ate my strawberry sorbet.  I learned ( well more like remembered) his name is Zach and that he is one year above me studying to be a graphic designer. he plays in a band and is having a gig next Saturday.

I didn't quite know why I accepted him as my boyfriend.  not that the sex wasn't great it's just that I thought I'd want to get to know him more time.  but then again I'm not very normal. he walked me to my dorm and left me with his number. 

I felt butterflies in my stomach as he said goodbye and kissed my forehead. 

that was a odd feeling. 

What will my excuse be when Jesse comes back?