My roommates boyfriend

***hey hey there lovely audience yes yes I'm going places with this one**

I couldn't wait till I got to my dorm room.  this was it!  the college life. opening the door I looked inside at the room that I'd be sharing with a mysterious girl.'  cool I get first dibs on the room ' I said in my head.  setting the box down on the bed in the right half of the room I started taking my stuff out and then she came in. . she was with this really hot guy.  "oh damn I guess they beat us to it babe"  she exclaimed giggling her blonde hair getting in her face.  the guy next to her was tall with dark hair, fair white skin.  they contrasted each other greatly.  "I'm Georgia and this is my boyfriend Jesse" she said extending her hand. taking it I mumbled "Ella....." Jesse smirked kissing Georgia on the cheek" I'll be back later to take ya out"   he closed the door and left. Georgia looked over at me "I hope you don't mind him"  "no it's ok"

the hours passed and finally Jesse came around. . I was already done with my half and was laying on the bed reading. he knocked the door lightly and I got up to open it.  woah was he hot. he was wearing flannel shirt with some black skinny jeans his hair styled like earlier. . "is Georgia ready?  " "almost" I said in a low tone . at that moment Georgia walked out in a slim black dress her hair loose.  "woah" Jesse exclaimed "looking nice"  he grabbed her hand and they walked out whispering in each others ear and laughing.  I closed the door quickly' no,no I can't fall in love with my roommates boyfriend'