reconciliation part 1

I'm. afraid that this story and Dark loving will both come to an end fairly soon. ...

But fear not!  if you like my roommates boyfriend and Dark loving the endings of both stories will lead to something incredible! 

I've thought the whole thing out its indescribable! 

okay I've babbled too much!  I'll get to this chapter!  warning sexual stuff will happen. .. close your eyes if your not mature enough! 

my eyes looked at the figure laying next to me in bed ,a quite comfortable bed, in Germany to be exact.  we never had gone this far because I was scared,but I had nothing to loose now and I gave myself to him.  his eyes fluttered a bit and in a moment they were open and looking at me a smile spread gently across his face. 

"sorry I woke you up"  I said as if there were other people in the two story apartment.

"oh no you didn't. .. I wake up around this time" he rubbed his eyes gently then looked at he again. 

"I'll make us something"  I sat up and held a blanket against my bare chest.  my skin rubbed gently against his and he smiled holding my arm

"one more round?  " he looked at me with puppy dog eyes. 

"... just one more" 

I smiled and proceeded to laying down on his warm chest his heart beating steadily.  His hand wondered up and held my cheek, as his lips quickly met mine.  I twirled my hand in his well trimmed hair as things started heating up. he flipped me over and we both fought for dominance in each others mouth.  I felt his warmth down there and smiled slightly.  the thought of protection vaguely entered my mind but it didn't stand a chance against the passion of the moment.

he pulled away and I whined slightly . He kissed down my neck and I purred like a little cat being stroked by a loving master.

he grabbed my breasts and started rubbing them gently ,moans escaped my mouth and I felt tiny, defenseless.

I hugged his back and rubbed my hands down his bare back. 

His teasing continued for hours and I was getting lustful. 

and then a sense of relief washed over me as I felt him slip inside me.

steadily in and out. 

our moans mixed in a choir of pleasure I couldn't ask for much more.   

"I g-gotta. ... mmmm" 

I knew too well what he meant by that , I just nodded slowly.

he kissed me passionately as he released inside of me, I swear I've never felt so warm in my life.

we both breathed heavily in silence as we looked at each other's eyes and smiled passing out for another hour. 

Jesse's POV

I held her in my arms. she was passes out when the house phone started ringing.  I sat up slightly being careful not to wake her and answered.

"hello"  I talked in a husky voice

"hey it's Rob. .. you didn't check into work today?  "

"sorry uncle Rob I thought I'd take the day off today"

"But you're okay? "

"yeah, I'm okay"

"just wanted to check up on you Son, have a good rest of your day"

"you too"

I set the phone down and held her warm body next to mine,after which I dosed off for half an hour.  when I woke up Ella was still asleep so I decided to call this really nice place to make some diner reservations.

Then I got up and took a shower and got dressed just as I slipped my tie on I heard Ella talk behind me "that ass though, I could wake up every morning Looking at that"

I smiled at looked over.

Ella's POV

" that ass though,  I could wake up every morning Looking at that"

he looked over and smiled at me

"morning sunshine"  he fixed his collar and looked in the mirror for a minute.

"where are you going?"  I sat up

"we are going to a restaurant tonight" 

"oooh fancy darling" 

I grabbed the towel and ran past him to the shower

"cant join me!" I said behind the locked door.

"oh bummer" he laughed and then added "I'll ask my aunt if she has anything you can borrow... she's such a little thing. "

I heard his foot steps as he walked out of the room.  it took me ten minutes to figure out how to turn on the shower and which one is hot and which one is cold and the rest was a breeze except when I couldn't find a shampoo to wash my hair with.  I felt like a wet dog so I decided to use his manly shampoo on my hair and at least that made me feel better.

as I stepped out and dried myself off I heard the bedroom door open again.  I walked out of the steamy bathroom with a blue towel wrapped on. 

he had a slim black dress in a hanger in his hands and a bag with items that I guess are from an underwear shop.

"wow. .... nice"

"I'll wait for you down stairs okay?  "

I nodded and he left the stuff on the bed.

I walked over to the bag and took out the underwear and slipped it on slowly then the bra and then the dress. I dried my hair with the towel and then hung it in one of the hangers.

I looked around and saw I had nothing to wear on my feet.  I walked down the stairs to an expecting Jesse and broke it to him that he couldn't take a well dressed lady like my self to a first class restaurant with no shoes on.

"we'll get Em, on our way" 

he took my hand and led me down out the door and onto his car.