give me a chance

gahhhh I could've been in anime con but I'm stuck outside.  locked out of my house waiting for the tenant

sigh. I'm a disaster so what do you think of my new covers?

cute right?

yes

Ella's point of view:

I ran through the forest my heels in my hand as the leaves cracked beneath my feet. 

tears streamed down my cheeks and and my lungs hurt from running and my legs were about to give out.

why did Jesse have to come and ruin everything? 

I wiped my tears away with my arm and tripped on a root and I went rumbling down into a pile of leaves. 

I rolled down a cliff and something cracked. 

I cried out loudly .

I layed on the floor for a while trying to catch my breath as a searing pain went through my body. 

the leaves started cracking again and hopes built up inside of me that it was Zach. 

"Ella! " Jesse's voice echoed through the woods.  I stayed quite a hoped he'd just go away. 

Jesse's p.o.v

pushing Zach away I glanced at the direction Ella hand run off too and sprinted off.  Zach came behind me but I beat him. 

looking around now the towering trees over head and the fading horizon made me nervous.

"Ella!  " I heard as my voice echoed through the woods. 

then I barely heard it.  the faint rustling of leaves. 

going in that direction I heard a faint whimper and I saw Ella laying on the floor crying.

rushing over I picked her up and sat her down. she looked down with tears in her eyes.

"it's ok"  I consoled her and looked at her leg which was swolen.

"I have to get you to the hospital Ella"

"please don't touch me Jesse"  she said shaking. she was trying not to faint from the pain. 

"Ella give me a chance.  I shouldn't have put you as my second woman.  the truth is that I-I'm in love with you and I should've broken up with Georgia a long time ago. ... I'm sorry"

she slowly turned to see me and whispered

"I love Zach ..... you played with me Jesse.  "

"that's not true" 

I leaned down and kissed her brashly and our teeth knocked against each others but in a few minutes it was a smoother pleasant kissed.

she pushed me away suddenly and my heart sunk. 

"please don't do this to your self Jesse" 

"I love you"

"you don't love me"

"I do Ella" 

"I love you Ella" I repeated

suddenly Zach appeared in front of us and in a flash I was beat on the floor with Zach carrying away the girl I helplessly fell for.