You want me back! ?

wooo hey OMG I can't believe this story has 100+ viewers! 

sankiuu (thanks)  so much my lovely violets! 

thanks to all you guys that have stuck with this story since the beginning! 

you guys made my day C:

(After month of dating Zach) 

I crossed out another day on the calendar hanging by by study table.  today me and Zach have a month of dating and so far it's been quite wonderful.

he's a true sweetheart and a loving guy. 

I haven't talked to Austyn since the incident and I hope not to. 

I looked through my closet for something decent to wear to a dinner date.  I looked over at Georgia's side and my clothes compared to hers are garbage. 

Her parents are rich so she's always up to date with fashion and the latest trends. 

my wardrobe mainly consists of hoodies, t-shirts,and jeans.  the occasional dress can be seen here and there but nothing more. 

I sighed .

maybe she'd lend me one?  I looked over to where she was on the bed talking on the phone.

"hey Georgia can I borrow a dress from your half?  " I said quietly

she looked over at me and nodded as she continued talking. 

I looked through her clothes my hands gently parting each dress and shirt. 

I found a dark blue sundress in the back of her closet.  I guess she won't miss this one.  I pulled it out and set it down on my bed as I went to take a shower. 

after the shower I slipped on the dress and blow dried my hair.  my makeup came next and I perfectly rimmed my eyes with eye liner.  I stared at the mirror for a while and and smiled. 

for the first time I feel satisfied with the way I look. 

it wasn't long until Zach knocked on my door to pick me up.  I rushed over in my heels and opened the door to find him elegantly dressed as well.  he held out his hand to me and I took it looking back at Georgia I said my goodbyes and left with him.

this will definitely be the perfect date. 

*while in the car *

I watched the tree pass by in the horizon.  the radio was turned up way up hi and Zach was jamming to a song, when he looks at me me and sings along with the singer

"don't cha cry no more!  oh!  " he pointed at me and hummed the guitar solo

giggles escaped my mouth as he did.

**in the restaurant*

the waiter led us to a table lit by a candle light and the fragrance of rose petals was hanging on the air. 

Zach pulled out the chair for me and pushed it back once I   Sat down. 

we talked and chatted while we waited for our order.  then a hand slammed down on the table.  looking up startled my eyes met Jesse's.

my eyes searched his for answers but I seemed to find none. 

"Zach ,Ella"  he looked at both of us.

he was elegantly dressed as well and his hair was slicked back. 

"what the hell are you doing here Jesse"  Zach said clearly pissed off.

"I'm here to escort this lovely lady out of here" Jesse said grabbing my hand and pulling on it gently. 

I looked at Zach and pulled away from Jesse. 

"you can't deny me"  Jesse whispered in my ear" you want me as much as I want you Ella please,  you don't want to be with this looser.  youre doing it for revenge"

my eyes widen as he said that . My hand flew across his face to smack him. 

how dare he!?

Jesse looked at me hurt holding his face

"I love Zach ,Jesse I really do. .. this isn't fir revenge or anything like that. " I started gather my things.

"I can leave Georgia, Ella. .. for you I can" 

my face turned bright red as I pushed pass him and out the door.  Zach got up to follow me and got caught up. 

I ran through the door and out into the woods I didn't want them to come after me anyway.