almost caught

crowd chanting"  hang her! hang her!  hang her.!"

meh "mercy my fellow readers. . I know the literature gods are upset with my wrong doings!  but I will fix my mistakes and offer more beautiful updates for the gods!  "

crowd "hooray! "

let's get physical *chew chew* 

me and Jesse were making out in the end of the library hallway.  no one went back there.  it was filled with dusty old video tapes and comic books that are falling apart. I could feel his warm hands fumbling around my upper body his hand rubbed up against my bra and it made me moan softly.  I didn't want to pull away thus week.  we had been meeting on and of this past month and I had become addicted to his kisses.  he pushed me up against the book case my hands went around his neck and I felt his tongue exploring my mouth. 

He didn't have any intensions of pulling away either.  He was pressed up against me . his hands managed to get under my shirt and making a trek up my bra. I flinched slightly as he cupped my breast from under my bra but I didn't care. 

not today

he pushed the bra up so that he had easier access to my breasts.  he rubbed them gently.  I moaned in his mouth they felt so tender and sensible that with just grazing them he would turn me on.

the kiss was passionate and it seemed never ending. 

I was so into it that I almost didn't hear the soft clink of heals. 

"Jesse someone is coming"  I pulled away and whispered in his ear. 

he fixed up and I did as well pulling my bra down.  that's when I saw it.  the person coming was Georgia.  she was wearing a red sweater with the college's name and some shorts, she complimented it all with a Black pair of sneakers. 

" Jesse!  Ella!  what a surprise to find you both back here!  "

my face was red and my hands were shaking . Jesse seemed to keep it cool though. 

"hey baby"  he said walking over to her and kissing her lightly.  " Ella and I were just talking about one of your favorite comic books that they have back here"

my blood was definitely boiling but I had to along with it. 

"yeah I find that it's really interesting I should check it out.  you know so I can read during study hall"

Georgia nodded and said "Aqua girl is awesome and jello fish is a super awesome companion.  it's good that Jesse told you about it" 

Jesse just nodded smiling. 

"Hey baby girl"  he said to Georgia" how about we go for that ice cream?"

Georgia nodded enthusiastically and said" ice cream'  "

"see ya later"  Jesse said cooly

"see you at the dorm Ella! "

in a flash they were gone but the only thing that kept flashing through my head was

we almost got caught