the party

yaaaay I should update twice for each!  I think you guys would love that wouldn't you my cute little petunias!  oh yes you are oh yes you are mmm mmm want a cookie!  ooops sorry I'm updating with my husband Len over my shoulder he says hi lol enjoy! 

"you know Jesse is not the cheating type"  Georgia said as she pinned her hair up "he's been really loyal in all these year's.  5 year's to be exact"  she checked herself out in the mirror smoothing her dress out.  her blonde hair was pinned up slightly and the rest of it cascaded down her shoulders.  her dark green dress hugged her slim body . she looked perfect and I bet Jesse would look the same too.

I gave her half a smile"  you look great Georgia" 

"thank you"  she smiled. 

Georgia picked up her phone when it started ringing on the bathroom counter. 

"hey baby"  she said smiling

"oh no just here With Ella she's been such a darling and helped me get ready. "

"oh ok I'll be out to open the door in a minute"

"Bye baby" 

she walked to the door and flung her arms around Jesse's neck he hugged her back kissing her neck and winking at me.  I looked away face red with anger and embarrassment.  Georgia turned back at me and smiled.

"we'll be back in two days.  you'll have the dorm all to yourself "she smiled and she walked away. 

I looked around at the dorm room and sighed.  alone for two days. .... great. 

two hours later

a knock on the door great. . this meant I had to get up from my reading.  getting up I walked over to the door and opened I was surprised to see my classmate from my first lesson standing there excited. 

"hey Isabella!  "

"hey there Ella!  are you going to the party tonight?  "

"there's a party?  " I said rubbing my head gently. 

"yeah wanna come with me?  " she was talking enthusiastically her short brown hair bobbing slightly. 

I considered this for a minute and finally nodded. 

"great I'll come pick you up at 6 "

she walked away happily. 

after a few hours

I looked at myself in the mirror . for the first time I was actually wearing a dress.  I looked fine I guess but never as good as Georgia.  I was thicker I guess.  I heard a knock on the door and walked over opening

"wow you clean up nicely"  Isabella said she was wearing a dress also that complemented her short figure. 

"same to you.  " I smiled. 

we left and in a few minutes we were at a party.  a large amount of students were there.  this seemed awesome I would really have fun here.  I glanced around I saw a guy looking at me I smiled at him and walked over.  he shifted slightly surprised that I'd make the move.  I sat down next to him and smiled.  he smiled back

"can I get you something to drink?  " he said over the music

"sure" I nodded. 

he grabbed a beer as a platter passed by and   handed it to me .

"tthanks"  I smiled. 

"my name's Zach" 

" hi Zach I'm Ella" 

I took the open beer and sipped some. 

he leaned close and whispered in my ear.  "wanna dance?  "

he smiled and waited for my response.  this is good right?  a good looking guy is asking me out to dance! 

"sure " I whispered back.  he led me onto the dance floor.  and we started dancing after an hour of dancing with him I was drunk off his scent and beer.  I wrapped my hands around his neck as he grinded against me.

"mmmm" 

"let's go somewhere private" he whispered holding my waist. 

"mhm" 

we made our way off the dance floor and to one of the rooms or something like a room I have no idea.

he started fumbling with my clothes and touching my body as I held him close.  I was to drunk to look for my rape whistle plus I was enjoying it.  in a few minutes we were both naked and he was caressing my body gently with his warm hands. he kissed me passionately his tongue exploring my mouth.  I turned the tables over and rode him like a good cowgirl should.  I moaned in pleasure as his hands slid down my sweaty body.  after a while he regained dominance and slammed hard into me.  I hadn't slept with a guy since high school.  and it was quite mediocre compared to this.  I dug my nails into his back moaning. I felt him pull out and cum all over my body.  it was so sticky and slimy it felt hot all over my stomach and breast.  I huffed and hugged him as I fell asleep in his arms.