Jealous Jake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DON'T LIE TO ME

LOVE IS A LIE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the morning to sight of Zach laying next to me shirtless.  he had slept over the night before.  I admired him silently something that I always found myself doing. 

I cuddled next to him. 

since we started dating he's been nothing but a sweetheart and a funny guy.  he doesn't ignore me and he certainly isn't hiding me from a girl friend. 

I fell back asleep in his arms and forgot something very important.

**** about an hour later*****

I woke up to the clicking of the bedroom lock and my eyes widened as Georgia walked in with Jake they both looked at me and Zach who was now awake. 

I was wearing a Black lacy bra and well Zach he wasn't wearing a shirt. 

we stared at each other in awkward silence and then Zach wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"wow bro I didn't think you'd make the move to get in bed with her" Jake said in a jealous tone

"we both agreed to it.  I'm not like you Jake I don't allure women into my bed"  Zach said glaring at him. 

"how dare you say that!  Jake would never do that!  " Georgia stepped into the verbal fight as she dropped her bag on the floor. 

"what are you doing here? " Jake said wanting immediate answers. 

this time I answered his question. 

"can't I spend time with my boy friend"  I said huggging Zach's arm. 

Jake walked out the room on the word boyfriend and Georgia walked out after him. 

"sorry about that" I said looking at Zach . I quickly got up to close the bedroom door and lock it again. 

"it's ok... at least I didn't end up punching him across the face this time.  " he said running a hand through his hair. 

I climbed on top of him straddling his waist and leaning foward. 

he looked up at me.  my hair was in a messy bun and my face had no type of make up on. 

"you're so beautiful in the morning"  he said whispering

"and you look like a Zach in its natural habitat" I laughed .

he hugged my waist and pulled me down next to him holding me close my breasts pressed against his hard chest about to topple over. 

"how about"  he whispered in my ear. 

"in the morning?  " I said sliding my hand across his collar bone. 

"mhm" 

"but Georgia could come back"  I tried to shiver as he touched my neck with his warm hands. 

"in the shower" 

a smile formed on my face as I nodded I escaped his grasp and made it into the bathroom filling up the tub I poured some bath oils into the tub and started making bubbles.  Zach came behind me and hugged me making shivers go down my back. 

"what are your classes today?  "

"I'm free" 

I got up and teased him as I threw my black bra at his face and slipped into the tub he didn't hesitate to join me.  the warm water surrounded our over heated bodies as we has another pleasurable moment in the tub. 

even though I haven't been with this guy for so long I can feel it happening.... I'm falling for him slowly every single day and I hope it's a good thing. 

he kisses down my neck as he held me close. 

"let's go out to the beach today.  you and me. .. a date you know" 

"yeah that sounds romantic"  I teased running a hand through his hair.