Chapter Three

Thursdays were probably Regina's favorite day of the week. She would go out by herself and escape the hectic and troubled life that is hers. She did tend to do some plotting for her next robbery but she decided that today, tonight rather, would be all about treating herself.

At the moment Regina was getting ready for her night out. She was in her underwater lair, which is quite ironic considering she absolutely hates the water. She softly smiled to herself as she swiped on her deep red lipstick and looked into her vanity mirror. She was actually thanking herself for installing a secret room that she turned into her walk in closet.

"Hm..." She quietly hummed to herself as her eyes gazed over all the jewels that she's stolen over the years.

A particular green one caught her eye. It would be a nice complement to her sexy red dress and she did love that necklace, maybe because she stole it from that retched Thief. She chuckled to herself when his blue eyes and charming dimples flashed in her eyes as she put her necklace on.

After paring it with matching earrings and slipping on her black pumps she looked into the mirror once more. Not to her surprise she looked absolutely stunning as always. Regina was always one to pride herself on her looks and it showed in her clothing and posture.

"Perfect." She whispered to herself before she grabbed her clutch and strutted out of her lair.

***

It was rather silly in his mind, to stand in front of a mirror and compare different ties. Robin chuckled to himself as he threw the rest of his options on the bed and started tying his green tie around his neck. He knew Regina always went out on this day and he was planning to be her unexpected yet completely handsome company for the night.

If he had to be honest to himself about Regina then he would be revealing his crush on her. He was always fond of her and actually wanted to pursue a relationship with her but to his dismay they became enemies. Robin knew in his heart that he would never hurt her and that if it did come to it he would risk his life for her.

"I'm such a fool..." Robin muttered as he spritzed his pine cologne on.

He was actually nervous about this and wasn't sure why he was doing this. She was in a relationship, a bad one actually, and Robin just wanted to have her all for himself. Robin groaned as he hit his palm against his face. He felt so stupid for even doing this.

"Forget it." He  told himself as he took off his tie.

***

Regina softly hummed as the chilling fall air hit her bare arms as she walked down the crowded streets. She loved living in a big city, the crowds were so big so she could just disappear from the police. She shook her head of the thoughts of her past crimes. Instead she smiled as she opened the door to one of her favorite restaurants.

"Welcome to River Café." The doorman said with a smile as he opened the door for her.

She smiled at him before she walked up to the hostess. She was going to ask for a table for one until a certain thief caught her attention. She smirked as she turned and walked over to him. She didn't hesitate to sit down in front of him with a devilish smile on her face.

"Lovely to see you here." Robin said with a smile as he handed her a single red rose.

"I'm assuming you knew I would be here." Regina said with a smile as she took the flower from his hand and smelt it.

"I know how much you love this place and that you're here every Thursday. I just thought maybe I could join you today." Robin said with a confident smile despite how nervous he was about this.