What?! ( Byun Baekhyun )

"Oppa~ Baekie oppa~" a loud soft voice comes from very far .

Haihhh what did she wants this time ?

Baekhyun was sighing a lot as he turns his head forcely and faced his book again .

"Oppa oppa , bwolhae?" she took the sits empty beside him .

"Cant you see? Fishing!" he nailed strongly along with sarcasms .

Yumi then replied "ahhh~ haha mianhee oppa ..im disturbing you right?"

She then stands up from her sit and walked from there . Meanwhile , she never forget this ..

"Anyeongiee! Saranghaeyoo oppa ya shimshimhee !"

A line that already became part of her life .

She seems to be lost a bit cheers than when she came just now .

Baekhyun then turns his head quickly and realized that Yumi bring something with her .

While rubbing his red lips he said "Its like a small container , bwojii"

"Yumi yaa ! Yumi yaa !" He called her but she walked too fast that he lost her .

Baekhyun walked down the stairs after the gate . He walked more steps and found a shadow behind on the road .

He approached that someone who hide behind the narrow wall . When he was about to near , he heard a sound of a girl crying "tsk tsk" .

He keeps his distance from her about 1 meter .

Then ...

"I am just a disturber to him . I am making no efforts . He will just keep his distance from me .Pabo Yumi . Why do you think that he will like you? What cake?" a cry along with anger she then throw the small container away and keep crying .

Footsteps can be heard from behind her. She stops crying . She turns her head slowly and saw a man picking up her container that she just threw .

"auu what a waste . A delicious cake like this to be thrown . Yaa! Why dont you share a food like this with me ?" He stands up and bring the container to her .

"tsk tsk shiro! oppa chuahae anhi janha" She wipes her tears with her palm and walked away from there .

Baekhyun followed her as soon as she walked away from there and grab her wrist .

Am I dreaming ? Something just touch my lips . I can hear our heart beats at the same time .

Yumi opened her eyes slowly .She can see Baekhyun eyes closed to her . Their lips touched .

w-w-what is this softy feel?

And when I just opened my eyes for the second time and realized it was all just a dream .

"A DREAM ?!?! ANDWAEEEEEE !!" bang her head on the bed and upset .