Dangerous Love ( SeKaiYeol Request )

....It's 2014...Jea is the best friend of Kai . She's a clumsy girl , not so pretty to be very honest . It's actually the first time that she'll be meeting Kai and all the boys since the last time they met in 2012 . They've been so busy ,she haven't got the chance to!

Jea POV

OH MY GOD i'll be meeting Kai and his group tomorrow !! kyaaaa !!  wonder if Kai is still be the hottest in my mind when they are currently 12 and when i saw their poster ,i was like 'bang' in my heart , dont know they were all handsome .

whatever it is , kai is my first love .

Meeting Day

A girl comes into the cafe where Kai and his friends waiting . She's in an outfit which is probably an order of magnitude more attractive and stylish than her usual wear , more than decades ago before their last meeting *smirk* . The light catches her , so suddenly theres a light infront of the entrance , just right at her so she sparkles. And, of course, all the guys at the cafe glances on and sees her and his jaw drops, eyes widen. His heart flutters. He may gulp loudly . Can't make a coherent sentence for a minute or two .

The girl is self-conscious and shy of her new appearance, and sometimes she looks at the guys and goes "What? What are you looking at me for?" Occasionally she smirks instead enjoying the effect she's having on the guys .

Kai POV

A girl is approaching us with his white , short and sleeveless gown . So beautiful . She says " Annyeong! Long time no see . " while waving at me .... i mean at us .

Is this her ?

I never knew she can be this beautiful ?

She's so ugly *sorry not sorry* when the last time i met her .

Sehun POV

she's waving at us , throwing us the sweetest smile she's ever had . She's far different from what Kai had told us .

I mean what an ugly ? She's no different from an angel .

Jea POV

I feel so awkward , damn! When i first step my feet into the cafe and all people like staring at me , what ? Did i really wear an outstanding outfit ?

I saw a group of boys not far from the entrance , all looking at me. Wow! They were so many *laugh* . I saw Kai there , oh he doesnt change even a bit . Im scanning all their faces while waving at them . I saw someone that catches my heart . He is....i still dont know either his name ...

End of POV

Theres an empty sits , in between of Kai and Sehun . Also next to Chanyeol .

"Yeogi yeogi!" tapping the sit , Kai invites Jea to sit next to him , which is also next to Sehun .

"Anhi yeogi!" Chanyeol suddenly voices out . calling for jea .

Jea was stucked at the moment .

Jea POV

Kai was inviting me to sit next to him and this tall guy , also inviting me .

He catches my heart .

End Of POV

"umm .." Jea probably doesnt know how to response .

"Just sit wherever you like.." Baekhyun said .

"Ah..ne..." naturally she sits next to chanyeol .

Kai and Sehun gives her a death stare .

"Maknae yaaa ..." Suho voices out , shaking his head .