My Romantic Morning ( Request )

"Millie yaaa ~ Millie yaaa ~ " A soft and husky voice calling her name .

How can his voice be so husky and moist at the same time ?

A kiss planted on her temple . Softy lips pressed on her lips . Asking permission for him to enter into her mouth .

" Millie my baby wake up juseyo ~ " He said while carassing her hair . 

" 5 minutes ! " Millie shows him her pinky palm , asking for another 5 minutes .

" Andwaee ..palli wake up ~ i miss you ... 5 minutes is too long for me ...wake upp " He plead Millie .

she ignored him .

" Okayy you ignored me ... "

She keep silence .

" You better wake up or else i will give you my special treatment for today .. "

She tend to not responding to him.

" Owkaaayyy your choice .. "

" Yah yah yah! " He lift her up bridal style , her eyes get widen .

" aaarrasseooo ~ kai yahh kai yahh I wake up already . Put me down now.. "

" How bout no ? " He said , throwing a death wink at her , turn her face to be red .

" Where are you taking me to ?? " Millie said who is still in her sleeping mode . Luckily , a toilet sign can be seen by her .

He means for special treatment . . . .

.   .   .   .   .   .   .  is to shower me ? ..

" You should be grateful that your beloved husband is willing to treat you a special treatment for free . " He grins .

" Michyeosseo ? " She said with her high tone voice .

" Yah yah yah you called your husband crazy ? "

They were in front of the door where the sign toilet hanging on .

" Yes i am crazy , crazy of you . " He said and open the toilet's door .

" mian mian mian "

He's entering .

" Andwaeee "

She did a kick-water style .

" Youre too late baby "

Kai slowly put Millie into the tub that already filled up with warm water and flower . It smells soo good .

" Jah ! Now, the next step ... "

What next step ?

He reached Millie's oversized pyjamas , searching for the button .

" Yah mwoanneungoyaa . I can shower by myself . " Millie push his hand roughly , a sign of refusing .

" Dont you miss when we used to do this long ago ? Its been a long time .. "

She got silent .

His hand slowly reached for her second button . She cant stop him because she admitted it , she do miss that moment when they first become bride and groom . Everything was so sweet .

He then go the next step , took off her pyjamas . She only left with pink bra and underwear on her .

He carassed her breast , demanding for a sex treat. She almost moaning when he suddenly pressed his lips onto her makes a moan come out in the kiss as he cirlced her boobs softly .

" Lets shower togetherr ... " He whispered to her ear .

Millie pull him into the tub together with her . Her hands walk towards his short pants . He at last in the same condition as his wife , naked .

They're both naked .

Kai then turn Millie to show her back . He hugs her tightly from the back . Kissing all of part of her body . Licking all section of her as a sign that she is Kai's .

His right hand is still cupping on her breast . While his left hand is into her g-spot with 3 fingers .Millie cant help it but to moan loudly . Not for the pain but for the enjoyment .

" ..intoo me pleasee...." she finally permitted him .

" Ne..." He agreed .

..............

" Saranghaee ... " A soft whispered to her ears .

" Nadoo saranghaeyo ... "

Hey Millie , hows this oneshot ? Idk if youre okay with smut or not but this was just only some part of it that i hav in my head . Im afraid that you may be disgust if i pour all my ideas on this oneshot . Too short but i hope you like it :)

READ . VOTE . COMMENT

사랑해