Growl (Luhan)

" Is wearing short skirt makes you a woman ? Aigoo, change it palli . " Luhan criticize Lee Yejin , his girlfriend as soon as she makes her way out . 

" You're being like this again." She sighs .

Luhan makes a derp face . Yejin feels annoyed ,go to her room again and change her clothes .

After 10 minutes ...

" jahh! Lets go ! We'll miss the movie . Palli !! " put the heels on . " eomma !! Im going out ! see ya ~ " yelled Yejin as she runs cripple towards him . 

" Ne ~ come back home early . Take care ! " Yejin's eomma appeared , stood up behind the gate . " Luhan , take care of my daughter. " pointed her index finger to Luhan . 

"Ne emmonim . " He bowed 90 degrees .

Yejin's eomma leave them and get into the house .

LUHAN'S POV 

" Something is so different with her today . What is it ? " I looked her from up to bottom and stucked on her face .

" Oh she wears something pink on her lips . " my eyes fixed on her lips .

" Why so suddenly ....she wears make up . I should at least try to erase that lipstic ."

" This aint right . She looks so pretty with it " 

Should i try....

" Oh there's something on your lips , let me rub it for you " No no no this is too obvious .

" You wear lipstic ? since when ? it doesnt suits you . " This is too rough . BIG NO .

" Yejin ah ..you're so funny with colours on your lips .You look like a clown . Hahahaha " Anhi anhi anhi . Our date will cancel today if i say this .

END OF POV 

" Luhan ah , Luhan ah ..." Yejin rejoice his body .

Luhan distracted from his long daydreaming . " huh ? "

" Are you planning to stay here forever ? Give me the helmet . " showing her beautiful palm to Luhan .

" Wait - " Luhan's pulling her hands and ...

YEJIN'S POV 

" He k-k-isss me on the lips ? " i can feel my burning face . WHY ?!!

" His tongue ?? could be on my lips , licking it with his tongue . "  my hands that he held on to are sweating too much already and my heart are on volcano , waiting for its time to explode .

" Somehow i dont feel like refusing this ...this is weird . " not moving any inch .

" His eyes...and mine met . "  I close my eyes .

" This ain't right ! " I almost forgot that I was still here in front of my house . 

END OF POV  

Yejin pushed Luhan's body roughly . Her eyes are not blinking , she remain silent . Touched her lips .

Luhan also was shocked by his sudden action .He doesnt find his sane yet . Luhan too , remain silent .

LUHAN'S POV

"  Fuhhh !~ " I release a big sigh .

" Her lips ... no lipstic on it ...YESSHH! " I checked her lips .