The Eyes ( Oh Sehun )

Please stand a bit closer to the ... Ne.. like that .. *snapsnap*

Yes this is me Oh Sehun . Im an orphan . My dad and my mom died in an accident when i was 9 . So i live with my uncle .

Now im 20 , i finished my school and decided to open my own studio . I love taking pictures . I can ease my mind by doing it . So i decided to open a shop called Snap Snap studio in Hongdae .

" Hello miss , what can i do for you ? " I approach a lady as soon she's entering my studio .

Her head is spinning around ,  looking for the surrounding of my studio . She responses to my question with nodding her head a little . " Hmm can you take pictures of me and my husband around hongdae? We're from China .We come for honeymoon but badly we forgot to bring our own photographer . "

" Sure .. " I said without long-thinking .

I rarely work in my studio because most of my customers demand for an environmental friendly kind of pictures so that i have to work outside of my studio .

I go and get my things in my office . " Anne , take care of our studio . Im going out . " I yelled to one of my employees.

Hongdae is well-known as one of the famous city in korea . Its crowded and full of tourists walk back and forth .

The lady requests to only take their pictures around Hongdae but now they already reached Han River park .

tch ! just when the hell will she let me go ?

" Please take of our pictures here . " said the lady facing me .

" Ah ne... " I obidiently do as the lady said .

*snapsnap*

" Wait a minute . " I said as i showed them my palm signing to them to not move yet .

I checked my DSLR screen .

" One more time... *snapsnap* "

I startled .

" Mianhae mianhae ...." a lady come out nowhere on the scene .

She is sooo beautiful .... She's a photogenic ...

" Mianhae yo .. " The lady bow .

A lady with short hair level the shoulder , white blouse had passed through when i was taking pictures of my customer .

She's an angel ...

I accidently took the pictures with she's in it .

I took off the camera slowly from my sight , cant take off my eyes from her . My head follows the rhythm as she took the steps fastly like something urgent came up.

She walks fastly and faded from my sight .

" cheogiyo? cheogiyo? " The couple married customer calling me , breaking out my froze situation .

" Ne ne ? " I shocked .

" Are you done ? " as she furrowed one of her eyebrows .

" eoh? Ne ne ne .. " I nodded like 3 times in a row .

I then turn my attention to surrounding , looking for the angel lady , i still dont know what her name .

Angel Lady POV

" uh ! im late im late ! " im rushing running to my workplace with loads of boxes on my hand .

" cheosonghamnida , cheosonghamnida .. " I bow as i enter a barber shop , or should we call a place where i earn money .