A Little Mermaid ( Xiumin )

On one very fine windy night,there was a guy who was sitting on a big rock nearer the sea .While enjoying the scenery of a full moon , he was singing soundly ...

" Oh~ Yeah~ Umm...yeah Gateun narae taeeonaseo gateun eoneoro mareul haeseo ... ♪♪♪♪ "

Until someone was calling him , "Minseok hyung ! mwohaneungeoya ?"

"oh kkamjjagi ! yah! chanyeol dwo!" he was shocked and startled .

"Hoho mian ~" while rubbing his back head .

"dwo wae yeogisseo ?" awkwardly asked after he shouted .

"Hyung, you are waiting ?Nugu ya? Dont tell me its a mermaid? Hahahaa you've been talking nonsense since we were at dorm ." He then took the sit right next to xiumin .

[FLASHBACK]

Chanyeol : "jahhh lets see the next

                  paper vote that we have..

                  under the sea ?! Nugu

                  ya? Who wrote this?"

Xiumin     : "Naega waee?"

Chanyeol : "oh hyungie ? mian mian

                    Hahahaha why you

                     wrote under sea

                     theres above sea ?"

Xiumin     : "Because i want to meet

                     a mermaid."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"I talk serious at that time if you to know? Hahahaha ." xiumin laughed .

"Hahahahaha hyung, why do you believe such things? Aigooo uri hyung ~" shook his head slowly .

"Haihhh dwo neun ihaehaji anhi yo . Ive seen a mermaid when i was at 8 grade . Whenever i have problems ,i sneaked out from my house at night and go to the seaside nearby my house . She then came to comfort me . "He depicture that day while staring right to the moon .

"So , why did you ended up not meeting her anymore?" Chanyeol started to show interest .

"Because of my trainee times , i leave her for a while ..no i actually forgot her after i became a trainee . Im so dumb at that time. I shouldnt have forgotten her . " He added ,bow his head a little .

" Jigeum naega haneun yaegi , neol apeuge halji molla , ama nal jukdorok miwohage deol kkeoya ♪♪♪♪ ..... "

"Hyung jamsimanyo . I got a call ." He stood up to grab his phone from his pocket .

"Oh Baekhyun called" as he looked at his phone ringing loudly .

"yeoboseyo ...."  "...Ne ..ne..arasseo ne.."

"Hyung , Baekhyun asked for us to go back to our house . we have barbeque tonight . Im here to call you for that actually ." while rubbing his back head .

"Oh gwaenchana. You go back first , Im coming after you." plastered a smile on his face .

"Arraseo hyung . palli palli ." He's coming down from the rock and run off .

                 .......................

"nal nabakae mollasetdeon igijogin naegaa la la la la ♪♪♪♪ ...." Minseok sings again .

"Oh bwo ji?" He saw something bright through the sea . Rubbing is eyes and open again . There is nothing .

The light was so bright that he have to close his eyes again. He then open his eyes slowly . His eyes widely open .

"Gwaenchana Minseok yaa . You never did wrong to me . " A sweet voice of a woman can be heard .

Minseok literally shocked , his eyes get bigger and his mouth was opened widely . He was frozen on the sit and cant move .

A beautiful woman is coming out from the sea .A full moon that just now shining the whole beach slowly getting dark as soon as the woman comes out from the sea .

*splashsplashsplash* Xiumin can only hear the sound splashing of the sea . Its getting dark .Where's the moon ?

A scent someone is there . Something is touching him .

She touches his face , badly he cant response because he cant even move .

"You dont have to be sorry , I understand you . All this while im waiting for you ,its not your fault . Me myself insisting on doing that. Now that you already come to me .Im grateful for that . I dont need an explanation . Just let me talk to you and touch you for the last time . Ive been waiting for this moment since the day you left . Please take care of yourself after this ."

The touch slowly faded . The beach is coming back to its normal . The moon is showing up .

Slowly , tears flowing through Minseok's cheek . She leaves and enter the sea without looking back . After her glimpse cant be seen ,only that Minseok already can move . But then there is nothing he can anymore . He's a strong man who rarely cry and l forcefully not to cry but the tears keep flowing down .

After that night , he keeps coming to the beach on winter but she doesnt appear anymore ..