The Dark Storm (Do Kyungsoo)

The sunlight flooded in through the pink canopy above, the now in high school, Kang Hira. She was lying under the one of the many Sakura trees that surrounded all of the paths from the school to the gate to the very popular tennis courts. Her dark coco colored eyes slowly opening and closing debating to sleep or not, she knew that school started soon, but she didn’t want to run into Aelcha , her bestfriend for she knew it would end badly.Hira allowed her eyes to close and remember the fight her and her friend had the other day after school.

-Flashback-

Kang Hira had been racing to the tennis courts for the girl’s tennis practice when it happened. Aelcha was there in a one of the beginner uniforms. Hira ran up to her friend.

“ Cha when did you sign up for the girl tennis team? ” Hira asked

“ Yesterday I thought it would be fun, ” Aelcha said in her loud voice.

“ Cool now I can practice with you too, ” Hira said with a smile.

“What do you mean??” Aelcha asked with a confused look on her face.

“ Kang Hira ” call a voice from behind the two girls near the fence.

They turned to see the prince of tennis with his hat covering his face as usual and his tennis bag slung over his shoulder. Hira ran over to him leaving Aelcha behind to watch. Hira stopped at the fence and placed her fingers through the wire to leave her hand resting on the wire and her fingers to slide through the wire. Kyungsoo shifted his bag before looking at her.

“ Kyungsoo oppa... what do you want? ” Hira asked him.

“ Can you come by the tennis court tomorrow so we can practice? Oh and dad wants to watch and give out 'tips'.” Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes at the last word.

“ Can Aelcha come? ” Hira asked him as she leaned closer to the fence and him.

“ I don’t know…” Kyungsoo said as he slyly looked at her face, and saw what he was looking for. It was her damn cute puppy dogface that Kyungsoo loved and hate. He loved it because she looks so damn cute, but no one yes not even Kyungsoo himself could say no to it, “Well...Okay I guess.”

 “ Great, ” She said as she smiled and began to walk away, but Kyungsoo stopped her by placing his fingers through the fence and grabbing her hand before it could leave the fence. 

“ But on one condition. ” He said

“ What? ”

“You have to stay longer with me, so we can practice alone. ” Kyungsoo smirked as he saw her face go pink.

Then he turned, lifting his fingers off of hers and pulling them out of the wire fence . He turned quickly and walked to the other courts were the boy's tennis team had probably already started practice. Hira was left standing there with her face turning a million different shades of red and pink every second. Aelcha ran over to her to and saw this.

“ KANG HIRA HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!! ” Aelcha screamed at the top of her lungs.

“ How could I what?? ” Hira asked her as she tried to calm her face down.

“ How could you go out with Kyungsoo when you've known all this time that I've loved him!! ” Aelcha screamed again now getting everyone's attention.

“ Cha what are you talking about??” Hira asked her in a slightly louder voice then she normally used.

“ I'm talking about what happened just now when Kyungsoo asked you out!! ”