My cute Barista ( Request )

I walked into the small coffee shop, the jingle of the door's bell ringing. I walked to the nearest empty table and plopped all of my books onto.the desk. I sighed inwardly, finally relaxing as I didn't have to carry my.heavy books anymore. I groaned, because I was already so tired, and I didn't even read a word from the textbook yet!

To relax before starting, I looked around. The aroma of coffee in the air, the chattering of people in the shop, and the faint music playing.. It must've sounded like it was a disruptive place, but it seemed pretty peaceful to me.

Suddenly, I hear the door bells jingle again. Instinctively, I turn my head.

My eyes widened, and my mouth opened.

who is this attractive guy ?

I sit properly on my chair . Trying to look cool in front of him . Tidying up my messy book on the table . Its all done in a minute automatically with him as a remote control of me .

After realizing I was in a trance, I quickly went back to my senses and turned back around to my books.

Cautiously, I turn back around to see him walk behind the coffee counter and put on an apron.

So , he works here?

" Hello miss , welcome . What would you like to order  ? " He said to a customer with a smile plastered on his face .

unconsciously , I smiled to my ears .

" Hmmn how bout making this place as a permenant study place ..hehehe " I grin as my smile is getting weird from my strange thought .

" Wait - what's his name ...? " I mumbled to my ownself .

Byun Baekhyun

I read his name on his nametag  

...................

A week has passed since the day i visited him at the cafe .

And starting from there , i started to become a secret spy to him . I mean secretly watching him working while drooling *laugh*

I just realized how kind-hearted he is . He helps a kid to find her mother . Meanwhile , he gave then kid a cupcake to keep her calm dowm .

He also funny. As i heard all of his jokes to his customer .

Handsome , kind-hearted and funny . Where else can you find this ?

.......................

I walked into the shop the next day at around 8:30 pm only to find a bright red sign in front of me.

'VACANCY , NOW HIRING'

I widened my eyes to see what i see . This is my chance to get closer to Baekhyun kyaaaaa! I scream enjoyment in my head .

Then , i go to the counter and saw baekhyun .

How to do this ??

I gain my braveness to go for him and ask for the job .

"Hello...im here for the job.." I said without looking him in the eyes .

"Oh! Annyeong! I'm Baekhyun .Come with me!" He said, as he takes my hand and goes in the back of the office with him.

He gives me a form .

"Fill this form and call me when you're done ." He said and turns to serve customer .

"Name?" Sara.

"Age?" 20.

"DOB?" July 20th, 1992.