Lovely Morning ( Baekhyun Imagine )

Baekhyun's pov

I watched her sleeping she was so cute. I smiled at her perfect lips exhale, lightly opening. Her arms under her cheek, as her head rested onto them, her legs laid flat out. I looked at her breast, which her nipples were poking out of the fabric, my breathing inhaled. Her blonde hair drooped perfectly behind her. I pulled the cover open, seeing her in her black laced panties, i smiled, and climbed under the duvet. She was quite a heavy sleeper, i opened her legs ever so slowly, then slowly pulled her panties off. I smiled at her wetness, and my dick began poking against the bed, i scooted more inhaling her wetness smell, which was vanilla. I flicked my tongue on her clit lightly, making her squirm in her sleep. Then i started kissing at her core.

Your pov

My eyes fluttered open at the bright light, peeping through the window, and not seeing Baekhyun laying beside me. I felt something wet exploring my insides down below....and Baekhyun wasnt laying beside me… i pulled up the blanket , and bit my lips stopping myself from moaning. And i saw blonde hair sticking up messily.

" Baek eungg ~ " i moaned fantily.

He looked at me wide eyed . " oh Ji-Eun mian i didnt mean to wake you up. " He said smiling big. 

" Its fine keep doing . " I moaned, he obliged, and started licking and sucking at my clit and core. I placed my hand into his hair tugging at it.

" Mmmm Baekkie "  i moaned making him smirk .

" Im gonna c*m! " i yelled.. he smiled and licked faster pushing his tongue in and out repeatedly, making me c*m into his mouth.

He jumped on top of me kissing my lips making me giggle , he slowly entered me without his hand to guide it. He kept smiling at me as he fit all the way in…. finally. i breathed out shakily, then he thrusted slow, i loved morning s*x, it was so gentle, not rough peer love making. I moaned lightly..breathlessly. Baek always knew which speed to take it, and which one i wanted. My eyes started rolling back at the feeling of him going slow yet deep , taking his time to pleasure me.

" Mmmmm baby you so tight . " He whispered into my ear, he started forwarding his hips into me. I started wrapping my legs around him letting him go deeper. I had the urge, so i started to scratch his bakc, letting my nails dig into his skin, he moaned in return.

" Baekk ahh….."  i moaned.

" Im gonna cum baby "  He moaned into my ear.

" Me too . " I said not breathing fully. He smiled and kissed my lips. Our skin began sticking together, sweat formed onto his forehead, with his hait drooped sweatly. And with a few more sloppy thrusts he came inside me, my eyes rolled back further into my head, and i came too. Joining him in the rainbow . He smiled at me then kissed my lips, and pulled out easily considering the wet.. then laid beside me. I climbed closer beside him, and to his chest i lay and i stared at his eyes , as he stared back into mine.

" I love you Baek ~"

" I love you too baby ~"