Surprise Party

****Char's POV****
I was going out for breakfast with Izzy and Alex, and I was taking Tom to meet them. I was meeting them all there but I was kind of nervous because Izzy's opinion definitely matters to me and I really care about Tom so I hope it all goes well.

I was wearing a striped shirt with a pink skirt. I modelled this the other week and I really liked it so I kept the outfit.

I entered the small cafe and found them all huddled into a booth in the corner

I entered the small cafe and found them all huddled into a booth in the corner. They looked to be deep into conversation when they noticed me.

"Hey babe" Izzy said and gave me a hug. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you" I said and then gave Alex a quick hug. "You're looking nice."

"Hey baby" Tom said and gave me a kiss. "I've got to agree with the others, you look great."

"So what were you all talking about?" I asked and had a sip from the drink they ordered for me.

"Tom was just telling us how you've both been." Izzy said. "He was telling us he went and saw Pete and how he gave him his blessing."

"The two men in my life." I said and cuddled into Tom. "Anyway congratulations you two, I'm very pleased on the engagement."

"I think he did pretty well" Izzy said and showed me the sparkler on her finger. "I couldn't have picked it better myself."

"Who would've thought that would be you're forte." I joked. "How long are you two down here for?"

"We're here for another week, don't worry I'll be here for your birthday." My birthday was next week and I was planning on having a party with all my friends. "What are you doing for it?"

"I'll probably just have a little garden party and then we'll all go clubbing at night."

"This will be your frost special occasion together." Alex said to Tom. "You better set the standard high"

"Only the best for my girl." He said. "Anyway do you fancy getting a drink with me, leave these two to catch up."

They left us two and Izzy immediately shuffled round to me side.

"You seem happy" She said. "He seems good for you."

"I feel happy, he just understands what I need and when. When I was with Chris I think at the end of our relationship my confidence was down and he's slowly rebuilding that."

"Just take it slow. You don't have to do anything in one go, I mean like look at me and Alex we broke up and fate had brought us back together. I thought we'd be done when we broke up, but you've just got to take it slow and see how everything goes."

"The boys are coming back" I said and we stopped the talking. "Hey guys."

@IzzyWright: I think these two are perfect for each other

@IzzyWright: I think these two are perfect for each other. Xx

*****
I was walking down the street with Tom hand in hand when we saw Chris and Jon walking towards us.

"Not to warn you, but that is my ex Chris." I whispered in his ear.

"Great." He said.

"Hey guys." Jon said. "You must be Tom."

"Yeah, you're Jon. I think we need to have a chat."

"Yeah" Chris said. "So when did you two get together?"

"We only made it officially the other night but we'd been seeing each other for a while." I explained.

"So he is the reason we grew apart?" Chris said.

"No, don't you dare try and turn this to make it sound like I cheated on you. You was the one who grew away from me, you made me feel like shit when I needed you the most."

"Don't turn in the tears like you do every time I bring it up." He said. "You was a rubbish girlfriend."

"I was the one who slept with someone else." I screamed with tears streaming down my face.

"Don't get upset." Tom said and pulled me into his side. "I think we should go. Just know that the next time you make her unhappy it won't be her you're having an argument with."

****
We were both going to Tommy's surprise party which Georgia had invited us both two. Tom had been invited as my plus one and because Tom and Tommy used to be friends when Tom was more on the Essex scene.

I was wearing a blue and white playsuit, which was cut out at the boobs and showing cleavage.

"Happy anniversary" I said to Tommy and Georgia

"Happy anniversary" I said to Tommy and Georgia. "You must have so much patience to put up with him."

"I know, I mean these men need a lot of attention." I said earning a tickle from Tom. "Stop, we'll never last if you keep doing that."

"You two seem happy." Tommy said. "I never thought I'd see the day that Tom had a good girlfriend. I mens you've had all them girls but none of them compare to Char."

"I know, she's one of a kind." He said and kissed my temple.

"What do you want? You're never this sweet to me." I laughed.

"I'm always this sweet to you. I want this to work."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx