Gemma's baby

****Char's POV****

Tom was out for a business meeting for the week as we were now back in Essex. I was out with Georgia, Kate and Chloe at the hairdressers for a pampering session.

I was wearing a black top with a denim skirt and knee high boots. I knew that it was freezing, but I wanted to look good. I took Lola out with me asGeorgia was taking her dog as well.

 I took Lola out with me asGeorgia was taking her dog as well

"I don't even know what is going on at the minute." Chloe said. "Like come on, two grown men are having an argument over a girl who has been on the scene two minutes. Like who cares."

"I'm so glad I stayed in Tenerife for a few more days and got out of all this drama." I said.

"How was your few extra days in Ten?" Chloe asked.

"It was so nice, like even though we do love you lot, it was nice to have some time alone. I'm hopefully going to see Pete some time today and see what's been going on." I said. "I'll see what's going on with him and Gatsby, because regardless of wether he is my brother, I don't agree with what he did."

"Amber has caused a lot of problems and she's only been here a couple of days." Kate states.

"I can't wait to see her and just make a sly dig." I said, which made all the others girls giggle. "I mean she's been having a go at me for something I didn't do, when really she is the one in the wrong."

"You're terrible."

"No but seriously, I don't know why she would say she fancies someone else." I said. "Like I would feel like I was betraying Tom and we've only been going out a few months."

****

Later that day we all met at Gemma's, as she had something to tell us. We all sat around the table with a glass of wine and some little nibbles.

"Have you heard from Tom?" Georgia asked as we sat together waiting for the news.

"I spoke to him last night and he seemed to be missing me, but he's gone on his own so he's probably missing everyone."

"You know when I thought I was having a heart attack, I thought I'm all on my own and who would I leaving everything to. I know feel unfulfilled and I need to get my life together. Last year I had a one night stand and I just need some excitement again." Gemma started. "I'm at that age know, where I jut want to fall pregnant and I don't want to stop it from happening."

"Is it because you want or baby or because you feel like you should?" Chloe asked.

"I just feel unfulfilled."

"Yes, but a baby is not for the moment, it is a life time commitment. Since I've had Madison, I can't go anywhere without thinking about her." Chloe said. "I think you need to really think about the consequences it would have on your life."

"I agree, I mean look I would love to have a baby, but I know at this moment I couldn't give the baby what it needs." I said.

"I just want to be fulfilled in life."

****

I was at home later that day, when I got a text from Tom.

Tom - Listen don't listen to anything everyone is saying. There's a rumour going around that I slept with some girl but I didn't. X

I looked online and found that a girl had put up a tweet that she had a great night with Tom. I looked further down her feed and found that she had been slagging me off and put a picture of them together online, which looked very recent. I gave Tom a ring so we could talk this true.

"Why has she got a picture of you?" I asked. "You said that nothing happened, but at the moment all the evidence is against you."

"I swear I just met her at a club and she wanted a picture. I went for a night out with some other people at the meeting and they can all give me a alibi. I went straight home and into my hotel room that I shared with one of them."

"Alright I believe you." I said and sighed. "I'm sorry for not believing you at the start and doubting what you said."

"It's fine, I understand what has gone on in your previous relationships. Just know that I would do that to you. Alright I've got to go, but I'll see you later. I love you."

"I love you too."

I sighed and made my way into the bedroom before preparing for tonight. I was going to the opening of Lockie's kitchen at its new venue.

I got changed into a beige skirt and a black off the shoulder top.

"Hello" I said to Pete and gave him a hug as we stood at the counter

"Hello" I said to Pete and gave him a hug as we stood at the counter. "How are you?"

"I'm very good, I'm guessing you heard the thing about Tom." I said. "And before you say anything, I know it's not true."

"As long as you're sure, I don't have any problem with that." He said.

"How are things going with Gatsby?" I asked. "Have you cleared the air yet?"

"I don't think I need to apologise for everything" He said. "I was just defending my girlfriend"

"It's jut hard seeing you like this." I said. "I know the real you and you wouldn't be bothered by all this Amber stuff. You'd just be like mate get over it and move on."

"I've just been effected by a lot of things as I just want to be myself again."

"Don't let her change you. A relationship should not make you a completely different person, it should changed you in different ways for the better."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Please give me any suggestions you have and vote.

Xx