Rumours

****Char's POV****

It was the morning after the fortune teller event and I went round to Chloe's salon with Georgia, Kate and Megan. It was kind of awkward as I haven't really spoken to her since the time she came in the shop.

I was wearing a black low cut top with a beige short skirt. I accessorised it with a mustard handbag and my large sun glasses.

"So how is it going in the world of Mrs Wicks?" Kate asked as we all sat around

"So how is it going in the world of Mrs Wicks?" Kate asked as we all sat around. "Did you tell Tom about what happened?"

"I told him about what went on, but he wasn't rally bothered. He doesn't think all that crystal stuff is correct, so there's no point in thinking about it." I said. "Anyway even if it is correct we will get through it."

"How are you feeling Megan?" Chloe asked. "I mean all these rumours are now flying around."

"I'm just sick of it, because even if they were correct I have done nothing wrong as I was single." She said and then broke down in tears. "I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"How are you feeling about this?" Georgia asked. "I feel like you two have patched up your relationship and now this has come along."

"All I can think is that this came about with Amber and it was true, so why can't it be with this. I know Megan has done nothing wrong, but if I was Pete I wouldn't like to think you'd have moved on that quickly." I said and everything went quiet. "Anyway come on let's not think about this. I know we all want to forget about it."

"How are things with Chloe Lewis after last night?" Chloe asked Kate. "Have you spoken to her?"

"No, I think I overreacted a bit, but I don't want her to act that way anymore. I can't be friends with someone like that who can betray my trust and get with my ex."

"I've seen this happen before and all I can say is to sit down and talk through things." I said. "We all know that a club isn't the best place to have a argument as emotions just clash and nothing can be resolved. Both sit down and just get your true feelings out in the open."

*****

I decided to get together with Pete that afternoon for a bit of retail therapy. We were walking arm in arm down the high street when we bumped in to Megan's mum.

"How are you doing?" She asked Pete.

"I'm just getting by and trying to work thing out." Pete replied. "It's just all escalated so quickly."

"It can't have been that big of a shock though, I mean the relationship was very strenuous and tiring. And then these rumours come about which we all know are not true."