Fireworks

*****Char's POV****

Today was Pete's birthday and I was at mum's house with him as we had breakfast together. It was tradition for us all to have breakfast together on our birthdays and spend some quality time together. Our cousins and aunts and uncles were also here to celebrate with him. I mean he was having a get together tonight, but that was for his friends not the family.

I was sat with my baby cousin and Pete as we had a heart to heart. She was asleep in my arms so she had to stay. I was wearing a white too with some patterned shorts.

"You look proper motherly say there

"You look proper motherly say there." He said. "Do you think you'll settle down?"

"I mean I definitely want kids, but I want to be in a stable relationship. Tom and I have just got together but j do really like him. I feel like I just want to steal Evie and look after her." I said. "You missed out the other night at the party."

"I know I was upset to be ill but I didn't want to spread my germs. I also wanted to show Megan my surprise in private."

"I think that was really sweet be the way. So what's going on between you now?"

"We're just in limbo at the moment because she doesn't want to get drawn into a relationship and I'm doing all I can to get us back together." He said. "But onto a more happy note, is Tom coming tonight?"

"Yeah hopefully, I'm hoping to meet him there." I said. "He was worrying the other night over what he should get you and I was like you don't need to get him anything. He's so sweet."

"He does sound perfect for you"

@CharWicks: My Evie is just the cutest 👶****I arrived at the firework party and found that everyone was already there, including Tom who was speaking to Pete

****
I arrived at the firework party and found that everyone was already there, including Tom who was speaking to Pete. He didn't even notice me making my way over to him.

I was wearing a grey top with a beige overcoat, which shielded me from the brisk air.