Megan

****Char's POV****

The next day I decided to go round to Georgia's and see how she was doing. We decided to meet at the cafe round the corner from my house and have breakfast together.

I was wearing a pink off the shoulder jumper with my black jeans with rips in the knees.

"I heard about you the other night

"I heard about you the other night." I said and gave her a high five. "So come on then tell me what's really going on."

"I just went over because I wanted to know what was going on. I wanted to make my side of the story clear and get all the rumours out of the air." She explained. "But then they started coming at me and they were both so rude. I'm going to stick up for my friends and I don't think they do that."

"I wouldn't take anything they said to heart. I the only explanation I have for what they said is that they are jealous of you."

"What can they be jealous of?"

"Your relationship is perfect for a start and you're one of the prettiest girls in Essex."

"Thanks." She said. "So why didn't you come out?"

"I was going to but then Pete came round and he was upset so I needed to sort him out. It doesn't look like they were in a good place"

"I don't know how long they can go on like this. I mean they are both very hard work and it just doesn't work."

"Yeah, I mean they say that opposites attract, but as his sister I know when he isn't right. I know what he did wasn't right and he made a big mistake cheating on him, but he's never going to be happy if she doesn't let him go."

"A decision needs to be made this time."

****

After my chat with Georgia I decided to go down to the shop and see who was nearby. I sent the worker home and decided to do some odd jobs around the place. I was in the middle of hanging up some new items when Megan walked in.

"Hi" She said and came and stood by me.

"Hi" I said and we took a seat at the counter to have a chat. "How are you? I'm guessing the other night didn't go so well."

"Now this is what I came to talk about." She said and stood up. "You're constantly making jokes about me and my relationship. Can't you keep your nose out and stop influencing Pete."

"I haven't chosen to say anything to Pete. I've always respected his decision and stopped myself from saying anything." I explained to her calmly. "As for sticking my nose in, he came to me the other night and I had to comfort him."

"Why are you so against my relationship?"

"There is only so much you can take before things get very strenuous. I believe that two hard people cannot be together because you both just become unhappy."

"How do you know he is unhappy?" He shouted at me with tears rink in go down her face. "Like everyone keeps telling me that but no one really knows about him."

"I've known Pete much longer than you so I think I would know." I shouted back. "I've known him from the moment I was born and there are very few times I have seen him this unhappy, which makes me sad because I want him to be happy. Whether that is in a relationship with you or not. You can pretend to know him all you want, but I do. I can remember when we were kids and we would play outside on the swings together and he would try and protect me. You could hear his laugh from miles off and I want him back."

"I want him to be happy, but If we can't do that in this relationship then what's the point." She said and made her way out. "Thanks for making me see sense."

****

I made my way out that night and I was going to be joined by Tom. I was wearing a black sheer top with my boyfriend jeans.

I made my way over to Tom and Diags

"Hey babe." I said and gave him a hug. "How are you?"

"Very good." He said and gave me a kiss. "I'll be glad to have this night out though as work has been really busy"

"Oh babe. Well Megan came in my work today and started mouthing off."

"How did that end though?" Diags though.

"It actually went surprisingly well." I said which made them laugh. "I old her about the times I know when Pete has been happy and she finally seemed to understand my points. We're never going to be friends but I think we're on a good level now."

We finished with our conversation and I started dancing before I needed a drink and Tom and I made our way to the bar.

"Hello." I heard someone say behind me and I turned to find Yas and Amber. "We'd just like to know why you find it acceptable to talk to Megan in the way you did today?"

"What's that got to do with you?" I told them and Tom tightened his arm around me. "You were in the conversation and you wouldn't know what went on."

"We're just concerned for our friend, no need to come and attack me like a dog." Amber said.

"That's no way to speak to my girl." Tom said and pushed me behind him. "From what I have been told her and Megan have actually had a good day today. Maybe you should get your facts right before speaking to her like that."

"Stop fighting all her battles." Yasmine shouted. "She seems to be very good at shouting when you're not around."

"Don't make it out like I am in the wrong." I said. "Come on I don't want to be around these."

I pulled him off to the side and he just cuddled for a moment. This is what I loves about him, we didn't need words. He knew me well enough to know that I just needed comforting.

I love him.

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx