Tommy

****Char's POV****

A couple of days after the night out I decided to go round and see Chloe as I didn't see her the other night. I heard that she seemed upset to Georgia so we decided to go and see her, whilst the boys were all out.

I was wearing a white off the shoulder body suit with my shorts. I decided to bring a Easter Egg for Madison even though it was a bit late.

"Hello

"Hello." I said as she answered the door and we both walked in. "I have a present for Madison. I know it is a bit late but it's he thought that counts."

"She'll love it." She said and gave me a hug. "What are you two doing here?"

"We just came to see how you are." Georgia said and sat down. "I know I saw you the other day, but you seemed upset by the whole situation."

"I just find it unfair because I've supported Pete and I've ended up being awkward with them both." She told us. "I know that Megan will be annoyed with me, but I can't take back anything I've done and now she's making it seem like something different. I just can't take it anymore."

"Pete knows you've just been a good friend and he is thankful for that."

"So I heard your news." Chloe told me. "I'm sorry about what happened."

"No it's fine. I know that we needed and break and we are still on good terms. Like I'm still living with him at the moment sometimes and we can be civil with each other."

****3rd Person****

Jack and Jordan were washing their cars with Amber and Megan. They'd just finished and we're having a chat.

"So what's going on now?" Jack asked.

"I'm just very annoyed that everyone still had to have an opinion on it. Like Pete and I have made up and his friends still don't like me. You don't have a problem with him." Megan explained.

"I don't understand Tommy, Georgia and Charlotte." Amber replied.

"That all have an opinion and I understand that, but they should keep their opinions to themselves."

"I should kind of tell you something." Jordan started. "I've made friends with Charlotte and we're actually getting along really good. I can't stand here and let you say that about her."

"I can't tell you what to do but I just want you to be careful." Amber said. "I know girls like her who have just got out of a relationship and want someone."

"It's nothing like that and I think you should give her a chance." Jordan said. "She heard you the other night as well and she was quite upset at that."

"I know that we'll never be best friends but I admit I was wrong saying that." Amber said. "I'm jut so sick of her and all her friends."

****Char's POV****

That night I decided to have a quiet night in with Lola and catch up on all the soaps that I have missed. I was halfway through my catch up of Hollyoaks when I got a text from Pete asking me to meet him. I told him to come round and he was round in five minutes.

"Hello." I said and gave him a hug. "Come on in do you want some wine?"

"Sure." He said and made his way onto the sofa. "So how are you?"

"I'm good. I caught up with Chloe this morning and took an egg for Madison." I told him. "She seemed quite upset and I think this things has really hurt her."

"What I don't understand is why is she ignoring me? Like I get she doesn't want to speak to Megan and all them but I'm her friend and I want to still talk to her."

"I think it's just because of how she was always there for you and know she is getting stuck for it." I said. "Honestly she's doesn't like Megan and I think it is a long shot to ask her to drop everything. She thinks she is fake and of I'm honest I feel that way too."

"I know people feel that way but we can't all go around spreading accusations like that."

"But that's what has happened due I this argument." I said and wrapped my arms around him.

"I just wish things weren't so awkward and things could go back to the way they were."

"No one can change what has happened."

****3rd Person****

Whilst the girls all decided to have a quiet day working, the boys were heading out on a racing day organised by Lockie the next day. This includes everyone from Jon to Pete to Jordan and Jack.

Everyone had a go at racing and seemed to really enjoy the thrill, as well as being away from the boys. Tommy was stood on the boundaries wth Pete joined him.

"How you doing?" Pete said and gave Tommy a hug.

"Fine how are you?"

"Good." Pete replied and silence filled the air around them. "So I hear that you jumped into her and I'm just a bit confused by it."

"I just think that Char and Chloe have been very loyal to you and I don't believe you are acting the same way back."

"Woah hold on why are you bringing my sister into all this?"

"Because I know she's struggling with it all, she's just keeping it hidden from you. They both stick up for you when you two hated each other and now it seems like everything has gone back to the way it is."

"I just don't understand why everyone had their opinion on our relationship."

"No one cared about your relationship, it's the people you have hurt in the process. It's embarrassing the way you've made things turn out."

"Stop shouting at me." Pete screamed back.

"I'll have a proper conversation when you grow up and see sense." Tommy said walking away. "What a two faced piece of dirt."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx