Cahpter Three

My shock at the good looking man before me lasted for about three seconds when I finally had time to get a good look at him.

Mr. Arconato, I'm assuming, had dark blonde hair with just as piercing green eyes as me. He looked to have a tall build but who could be sure, when he was lounging in a compter chair. I could tell he was toned though with a nice dark tan and full lips.

He had on a sharp suit, which again, made me feel underdressed.

"Ah, Miss Freeler, please have a seat."

His voice, was like any other mans; deep and demanding. And just like any other man, my feelings of shock at his appearance were all gone and here sat the man who was going to interview me.

Sigh, I guess love shall never come to me.

"Thank you" I said calmly.

I walked to one of the inviting chairs in front of the oak wood desk, and heard the Angels singing in Heaven. My feet were aching!

As I relaxed back I saw Mr. Arconato's scrutinizing stare and suddenly sat up remembering I needed this job and according to the other women outside this very door, I wasn't dressed for the occasion so I better not do more to ruin my chances or Kate would kill me.

"What would you say your skills in computer work are, Miss Freeler?"

As the interview began and then started coming to a close, I felt a weight come off my shoulders. His stare became less intense and more impressed with what I knew how to do since I was fresh out of Highschool.

As I began to get out of my seat and reach for his hand to shake I remembered the fancy office I was in and spoke without thinking.

"This is a little fancy for a manager's office don't you think?"

He raised an eyebrow..

"Manager?" he asked

"You are a manager, aren't you?"

His lip twitched before he burst into full out laughter.

I stood there in a confused state not knowing what he was laughing about.

"Well, you're not the owner are you?" I huffed with my hand on my hip. I didn't mean to sound snippy, but my day was just getting worse by the second.

He stopped laughing and gave me a mean glare which was more frightening then Kate trying to dress me up, which to me, was very frightening.

My hand slipped from my hip and I shrunk back a little.

"Do you not even know your boss? The owner?" He asked in a low, dark, voice.

"Uh-- umm. I- I didn't mean to offend you, sir."

He looked away, before smirking to himself.

What the hell?!

"No, I'm not the owner; I'm his bestfriend, right hand man, and vice president of the company... The man who owns this company name is Liam Garcia and he is out of town doing... business."

Business? Whatever I guess. I just wanted to go home and fall into my bed before I anger the man before me anymore.

"Oh okay, well thank you for the interview sir." I said shyly.

He slightly rolled his eyes and chuckled under his breath.

"Yes, Miss Freeler, if you get the job, I'll be sure to have Rebecca call you."

"Rebecca..?"

He swicthed his stare to the brunette outside the tinted wall.

"Oh okay, well I hope to hear from her soon." I said smiling.

He didn't say anymore and just stuck his head into the mountain of paperwork before him. I sighed, and just walked out not looking at anyone. Today was just too much.

As soon as I got home, it seemed Kate was out job hunting which I was thankful for. I loved the girl to death, but I really just wanted to be alone tonight and not be bombarded with questions.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I huffed a big sigh of relief for having finally got through the dreadful day.

As my mind was between reality and dreamworld I heard my cell phone start ringing. Groaning I lifted my head from the pillow, and slammed my hand on my cell phone.

"Hello?" I growled

Gah! Who calls at this hour?! Even though it was only 7:00 at night, but still!

"Hello, Miss Freeler, this is Rebecca and I am just informing you that you got the job.. Mr. Arconato suggested we have a welcoming party for you since today didn't seem to go... well.. for you."

"Oh okay. Well, where is this gathering?"

"party." She corrected "Is at a club in donwtown called 'Grey'. Be there at 9:30 tomorrow night."

I doubted there was an actual 'party' going on there, but just in case there was I decided to go for maybe an hour and then leave. If it's at a club nobody would notice.

"Okay, I'll be there. Thanks" I said and the line went dead.

I had a feeling about tomorrow but I couldn't explain what it was. I guess this time I should let Kate dress me up so I won't have a re-run of today.

As these thoughts were running through my mind, I sliently slipped into a deep slumber with a weird feeling about tomorrow drummng in the back of my mind.

--------------------------------------------------------

So, who's looking forward to tomorrow night's party? Will Mr. Garcia be there? Mr. Arconato wasn't the owner so DUN-DUN-DUN will Olivia find love?

VOTE and COMMENT!