Chapter Eight

The kiss was like a bomb in my heart. Cliche' I know, but there was no other way to explain it.

My mind was foggy as he unleashed his tongue and snaked it over my lower lip. Moaning as I allowed entrance I felt my left leg lift and wrap around his waist, adding pressure to his body on mine.

I could feel every outline there was to his glorious body and it just made me want to clench my thighs together.

"You're mine.." I heard Liam whisper so low I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear it.

Who was this person?

Who am I?

I'm no saint, but this kiss made me want to jump his bones the way no other kiss ever did. Sure, I've had my share of make out sessions while in my craze to find 'the one' and haste to get away from my version of reailty of home at the time, but this made my blood boil and sense of reality vanish.

Speaking of reality, somewhere in my haze I felt the car begin to move and I guess my body took that as the chance to push him up against the back side door of the car and straddle his waist.

His lips released mine for the short moment of letting me adjust to the new arrangment and once I was comfortable, I felt his hot hands slide across my back, tracing my spine, only to tiwst tightly in my hair and smash his soft lips back to mine. He was holding my face to his with so much strength I had to force my face backwards to catch a breath of much needed air.

He only traced his lips down the side of my neck until he reached the hollow, his hands released my hair, gliding his fingers through the strands until they reached the ends where he pinched and made my head slightly pull back; I sighed at the pleasure.

All of this was too perfect for me in a sense. Here I was, having a hot make-out session with my boss in his car after he just yelled in my face about almost getting hit by traffic. And then only to find out he was the man who I thought I had imagined in the club.

"Liam.." I sighed into his mouth as he began to bring my lips back down to his.

His piercing eyes met mine, he was allowing me to speak whatever it was that I wanted without saying anything.

"We need to stop and talk about this.." I half said, half sighed.

"And why is that?" He asked, his voiced coated with lust and something else I couldn't place.

He was too mysterious for his own good.

As his hands began to trace my waist underneath my suit jacket, I felt something whizz by my side and make a thudding noise near the passenger seat.

Thinking nothing of it, I sat up straight to allow him more access towards my bra lining, but I could sense that Liam was no longer as into it as I was. His eyes were wide as he scanned the black streets passing by and his hands were frozen in place. I was confused by what was goig on, but the look in his eyes made my heart speed up in panic because the worried look Liam had planted on his face as he tightened his hold on me, looked like something he didn't wear often. It wasn't until the back window that broke inwards towards us and crashed into little pieces, that broke my daydream.

I screamed as Liam shoved me onto the cars floor and put his weight on top of me.

Not caring about the amount of pressure he had on me, I could feel his one hand holding my head down and the other digging into his pocket for something.

Tears began to run freely down my face as I screamed and thrashed to get away from the flying bullets and searing pain in my shoulder. Warm liquid was pouring around me as I screamed watching Liam take out a hand gun from my side view and shoot out the opposite window we were on.

He cursed and when I realized the driver wasn't moving the car to save us, I pushed Liam off with all my strength to look up and see he had been shot in the head.

"Dammit Olivia!" Liam growled as he grabbed my head in order to try and cover me while he shot bullets over my head. My screams turned into broken sobs and attempts to bring air back into my lungs but looking back at the driver, I realized his arm didn't block my view of everything.

The lifeless look in his eyes only made my sobs turn back into mindless screaming and I was  screaming so much that I knew somewhere in my mind, I couldn't hear my screams anymore.

Liam looked at where my screaming was directed and pointed his gun in that direction until he realized what it was.

"You've gotta be fuckin' kidding me!" He shouted as he pushed me harder onto the floor.

"Olivia, stay on the ground no matter what. Don't you dare fuckin' get up. Understood?"

I whimpered in response not having a voice to speak with thanks to all the screaming.

He looked me over once and I saw his eyes widen in surprise as he looked at my shoulder.

He didn't say anything, he just jumped over the seats and kicked the dead body outside of the car. I could still faintly hear bullets hitting the car's bumper as we made our escape.

It felt like hours in the back of the car lying down looking at the ceiling and the only thought that was runnung laps in my mind was the driver's dead eyes.

Soon enough relief flooded my body as city lights began to give the car light which meant we were out of the dark streets, but the sobs were still racking my body. I looked to the side to see Liam with his eyes on the road staring intently at what he was doing.

I watched him for awhile, my sobs calming down but for some reason, it was getting hard to breath.

I noticed that when I started coughing and choking on my own blood, that I had been shot. I stared at my wound in utter horror as my own blood suffocated me.

"Shit! Olivia! Open your eyes!"

Was the last thing I heard before my eyes fluttered shut and a wave of blackness consumed me.

--------------------------------

Woah! It got pretty crazy!

This is my first action scene so everyone tell me what you think! Comment!

Also, it's taking me awhile to update because I have no computer! Literally, I just wrote this whole thing on my phone!

VOTE and COMMENT!

-Renee' <3