6.

"So it all started like a half year ago..."

I was walking down the street with my sister. She is called Dani. I saw a guy standing. We both walked past him. I saw him staring at Dani.

I didn't thought much of it so together we walked. But when we were almost home I saw the guy behind us. I didn't wanted Dani to freak out so I told her to go inside and that I would came later. So she went inside and I saw the guy standing. He just was standing there. So I walked to him and asked what he was doing.

----------

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "Your friend is really pretty... Does she lives there?" He asked me. Unsure what to say I nodded my head. "Why do you want to know that? You're staying away from here! She is my little sister!" I said sternly. The guy only chuckled. "That is why you're also so pretty! But I have actually really big plans with her..." he said laughing in a evil way.

"You can't do that! I will call the police!" I said getting really angry. "Getting angry I see? You don't know me! You don't know what I can do?! I know everything and everyone... You're Lauren Cimorelli and you're not stopping me to get your sister! Or would you like to take her place?" He asked me. Take her place? He knows everything? "Prove it." Is the only thing I responded with. "Prove what?" Out of his pocket he gets a gun.

Holy crap.

"So Lauren... Do you want me to take your sister or are you taking her place?" He said while holding the gun in his hand. I can't let him take Dani. "Okay.. I will come with you" I said while looking at the ground.

-------

From that moment everything went down. The guy who I talked to his name was Alvin. He was some guy who lived in London. Since I agreed to go with him he went back to London, but he gave me time to say goodbye and that sort of stuff. So when I was leaving the house... I decided to write a letter.. To Dani.

On this letter I wrote an adress..  I didn't even know why I did it. I was afraid I would never see her again. I gave her the adress of Ethan his house. Where he lived in Nashville.

So I went to Ethan his house and he took me to London. Here in London I went to Alvin his barn. He treated me here like a piece of shit. He let me do the things 'woman needed to do'. Like cooking and cleaning and when it wasn't like he wanted? He would punish me.

For my luck it didn't last that long because someone saved me... Dani. She came from Nashville all the way. Just to save me. Together she was there with Ethan and his brother.

Just when we thought everything was over it ended. Alvin was there again. And this time with a gun. Pointed to me. He wanted to kill me.

-------

"HEY! Stay there!" I heared a voice screaming. Alvin! I can feel Dani her hand holding my hand tighter. But she continues running. Then the next thing we heared was a gun going off. I immediately stopped.

"So now are you guys afraid?" Alvin said theateningly. He has the gun pointed to us. And he slowly walked to us. We are going to die..

I started to shake a little bit and to sweat. I feel Dani standing closer to me to make sure I was okay.

"So what are we going to do now?" Alvin asked while he stands only one step away from us. "Kill you guys?" He asked and  he points his gun to us. " I just have to pull the trigger and one of you is dead.." he said trying to make us scared. And it's working!

"Who wants to die first?" He asked us. I kept my mouth shut. Was he excepting for us to answer? "Hmm... Maybe Lauren" He pointed the gun to me. I started to get really afraid. He can't shoot me!

"NO!" I heared someone screaming next to me. Dani! She had to keep her mouth shut! He couldn't shoot her! "Ahh.. Do you want to die first?" He asked her and I see Dani shooking her head no.

"You all have to die guys.." he said to us. He pointed to gun again to me. What was going to happen? "But someone has to die first..." he said scary. No! He is not going to shoot me!

Suddenly Dani ran to him while letting my hand go. She started kicking him. I'm to shocked to do anything. She tried to get him to the ground but he is stronger than her and pushed her of him.

"HOW DO YOU DARE TO KICK ME?! ME, ALVIN!" Dani! I saw Alvin pointing his gun to her. And I couldn't do anything.

I heared a shot.

I screamed.

I let myself fall next to her. I tried to stop the bleeding by her side.

"But it was to late... She died.. In my arms..." I finish my story. Aiden wipes a few tears from my eyes away. "Please don't cry.. Otherwise I will join you" I look into his eyes and see already a few tears forming.

"Please give me a hug" I say to him and within a few seconds I feel a pair of strong arms around me.

I don't care that we're still in a restaurant. I'm here with my best friend. Trying to forget the past. Trying to be happy again..

Cause that is what she wants.... And I will do what she wants.

I will be happy.

And maybe soon.

________________________

Heeyy did you enjoyed the chapter? I'm so tired right noww... Cimorelli is now in EU. And I live in the EU. But i can't go to a concert bc of my little baby sister :/. UGHH!!!

Vote? <3

Comment? <3